Zach Herron-Why? part 1

TRIGGER WARNING! THIS ISN'T BECAUSE I'M TURNING IT INTO A TREND IM DOING THIS BECAUSE IT'S AN EVERYDAY STRUGGLE PEOPLE DO GENERALLY GO THROUGH INCLUDING MYSELF. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW HOW IT CAN FEEL OF COURSE EVERYBODY DEALS WITH THINGS DIFFERENTLY, BUT IT SUMS UP HOW SOME PEOPLE THINK OR FEEL.

The tears streamed down your face blurring your vision, your phone was off you locked yourself in your own apartment. Your hand's were shaking, your heart was beating. Everything felt hazy like you weren't in the room it was like everything was flying past like the words overthinking in your mind.

You had a history of self-neglect and self-harm, you knew this, your parents knew it and it was even on your medical records, but your boyfriend had no idea. You didn't tell him your past with mental health you didn't want him to think you were crazy.

You stumbled into the bathroom looking for something you'd never thought you wanted to look for since you've been better. You searched in the cabinets and in the draws until you find the sharp shiny object on the top shelf.

Zach was confused he had come out of recording with the boys it was late at night and he received a text from you just simply saying sorry. He had no idea, but he was worried that he was going to lose you that you were going to break up with you. Instead of racing back to the Why Don't We house to sleep like he usually did he got into his car.

"Come on pick up y/n" Zach mumbled under his breath as your phone went straight to voice. He had tried to call you multiple times, but you never answered. He left endless voice mails wanting clarification on what your text meant he didn't understand.

Soon enough Zach was parked on your driveway with his phone in his head. He got out of the car noticing how all the lights were off except the bathroom. Panic flooded his body he had no idea what he was looking for, but he had no idea what he was going to be walking into he had no idea what you were thinking, feeling or even doing.

Zach tried opening the front door, but nothing it was locked. "Fucking great" he mumbled looking around before lifting up the matt and grabbing the spare key opening the door.

The whole house was silent, he thought that he would at least hear moans, of course, like every person he thought that at first you were cheating on him and leaving him for someone else.

"Y/n?" Zach called turning the lights on downstairs, but there was no response. "Y/n?" he shouted going upstairs turning on every light he could when he stopped himself at the bathroom door.

Suddenly darker thoughts entered his mind! What if y/n were hurt? what if y/n was dead? what if someone had attacked y/n? the questions flooded his mind as he tried opening the bathroom door, but again it was locked.

then there it was the soft quiet cries sniffling it was weak but still audible.

"Y/n? I'm coming in okay" Zach rushed into your room grabbing a bobby pin from your desk and coming back to the bathroom picking and lock and bursting through the door.

There you were led on the cold bathroom tiles with blood on your skin, the tears cascading down your face, too weak to move, too weak to speak full words.

Zach was in horror he didn't get. He didn't understand what went wrong. How could someone so beautiful, so sweet feel so low to hurt themselves?

"Oh, sweet angel why?" Zach cried looking at the cuts that were on your arms and legs, his own tears falling down his pale complexion. "baby we need to get you to a hospital, okay, you're losing so much blood" he sobbed brushing the hair out your face and gently holding your body onto his lap.

He called 911 and tried putting pressure on the wounds as he waited for an ambulance.