Daniel Seavey-The One With The Voice

(Got inspired by Camp Rock.. yes I'm a child lmao)

Your parents managed to get you into a music camp for the whole entire summer and you were so internally greatful. You had a passion in music you loved singing and trying out different genres and singing to what suits your voice. You were talented at different musical instruments espcially the piano.

It was day four at camp and every day you've been loving every single moment joining in with learning new ways of playing instruments, learning choreography and even singing duets, solos and in groups. You get along with everyone and everyone gets on with each other it was all one amazing vibe. In the evenings you'd all sit around a bonfire doing small little jam outs. Even the staff and management join in

But at midnight you'd sneak off to the otherside of camp and sneak into one of the piano rooms and sit for at least an hour playing different tunes, matching your voice to the keys and singing all your favorite songs. The best part was that nobody could hear you because all the cabins were down the otherside of camp so you couldn't wake anyone up.

You were sat on a log drinking hot chocolate listening to two of your friends singing a duet together whilst the manager played the guitar, you hummed along wrapping yourself in your blanket as you listened happily your eyes staring at the gorgeous fire infront of you. This was something you'd like to call paradise.

Daniel had been at camp with you aswell though you guys didn't talk and you both weren't in the same activity groups Daniel always stares at you from afar whether it was the bonfire, if you were taking a walk across the lake or even if you were just in the cafteria eating your dinner. He thought you were beautiful.

Everynight just before bed Daniel takes a whole talk around camp admiring the nature, the lake, the sky and the stars he takes his time walking around, but everytime at the same time he goes out for walks he heads up to the north of the camp he hears this beautiful voice, so angelic and so poise that she gets stuck in his head every day infact its like her voice never leaves him. For the time he's been here he's been trying to match the voice to the person and nothing.

The sun had left the camp and everyone grabbed their flashlights and you headed back to the cabins once the managers and staff were out of sigh and everyone was gone, you grabbed your dark hoodie lifting the hood over your head and walking out into the woods, going the long way around so you don't get caught.

You walk through the woods and around the Lake and up the little hill where the music rooms were placed, you looked into the window making sure there wasn't anybody inside and you walked inside the room taking a seat at the gorgeous grand pinao in the corner of the room.

Your fingers spread across the keys playing the chords the melody with your voice matching the tone. Effortlessley your voice sings along your eyes glued to the music sheet as the moon shined through the window. Boy did it feel great to be free and drown yourself in music.

"Well my boyfriends in a band, he plays guitlar while sing lou reed"

your voice sang through the room drowning everything out, in those short mintues it just felt like it was you in the world standing on top loud and proud.

You fingers and voice came to a stop as you admire the beautiful piano, you flipped the song sheet when you hear someone clear their throat causing you jump up out of natrual reflexes.

"Woah I didn't mean to scare you" Daniel put his hands up in defense glancing at the beautiful person infront of him getting lost in their gorgeous eyes. "So its you... your the one with the voice the one that comes in here every night and sings like nobody is ever listening" he whispers stepping forward entering the room completely his eyes not leaving yours.

"U-uh you've heard me?" the blush crept on my face "I'm sorry I didn't know that I had distrubed you.. I'll stop".

"No don't stop and its not your fault I've been going out for walks and each time I go I hear your voice and I've been so curious to know who the beautiful voice belonged to and now I know its you and you are just as beautiful" Daniel stepped forward with a smile on his face. "I'm Daniel Seavey".

"I'm Y/N Y/L/N" you smile back taking a seat on the piano moving over so Daniel could slide over to him.

The pair of you ended up playing music and singing almost all night.