Jonah Marais-Who's That Girl?

Why Don't We were throwing a massive party to celebrate their first-ever album, they had organized everything and your best friend was invited to the party since she worked closely with the boys, they told her that she could bring a plus one which of course she asked you, you being the wild party animal that you are you agreed to it and wanted to go. 

You were wearing a cute sunflower crop top with a pair of black ripped skinny jeans pairing them with some heels. You had your hair curled and you had done a full glam of makeup. You were nervous because you'd never been to such a huge party, but you were also excited to have the opportunity to go. 

You had gotten an uber to the party location which happened to be at the Why Don't We house. The front yard was already filled with people drinking, making videos, taking photos for their social media pages, getting air, talking to friends, smoking and just having a good time. You followed your friend inside the large house seeing the place completely packed with people you didn't know.

"Are you sure I'm invited there so many well-known people here?" You say in complete shock knowing some other singers, YouTubers, and other influencers.

"Yeah, it's fine," y/bff/n said with a smile noticing your sudden nerves. "Go to the kitchen fix yourself a drink I'm just going to say Hi to the boys, relax and have fun!" your friend squeezed your hand giving you a reassuring smile wondering off into the large. 

You walked around the house for at least ten minutes trying to push past the massive crowds of people to even get to the kitchen once you had gotten into the room, you grabbed yourself a clean red plastic cup and scanned the different beverages on the table before picking up something a little strong. You knew how to party, so you could handle a little strong drink here and there. 

You took a few sips talking to a few people in the kitchen, getting involved in photos before you were being dragged to the dance floor by a bunch of girls you had no idea who they were, but they were pretty much drunk and were out of it. 

You didn't mind, you looked around before joining in and dancing to the music, letting loose and just doing what you usually do at parties which were drinking, dancing, joining in on any party games and socializing. 

You were pretty tipsy at this point not quite drunk, but you were getting there with the drinks you kept on drinking. You had made it out into the backyard seeing a few ping pong tables seeing people playing beer pong. 

You were very good at the game you had beat many people without even trying.

You smiled watching the game seeing two boys playing one of them had blond curly hair and the other one had brown hair styled upwards slightly spiky watching them play. You drank your fourth drink. 

"You lost Zachary time to pay up, you have to drink the vodka straight up!" The curly boy laughed as people cheered. "Who's next?"

You smirked crossing your arms looking at Zach "here's a breath in when you drink it and you won't be able to taste it" you whisper to him before turning to look at the curly-haired boy curiously.

"I wanna go," you say stepping in front of Zach as he chugged the drink. You grabbed more cups filling them up with strong alcohol. "Downing a shot of vodka is weak... loser has to take five tequila shots then chug a whole cup of straight rum," you say daringly watching the male. 

"You sure you wanna do this? I've won all night long" the Curly-haired boy asks stacking up his cups pouring the same liquor in his cups.

"Oh I'm sure" you grinned. 

You and Jack which was the boy's name you soon learned, had been playing for awhile now both of you being very good leaving it at a tie. You both had two cups left on both sides, It was your turn to throw the ping ball.