Daniel Seavey-Movies and Pumpkin Carving

It was Halloween all the boys were out so it just left you and Daniel in the Why Don't We house which you both didn't mind, you guys brought candy for trick or treaters and you both even brought loads of candy for yourselves because you guys were going to have a small Halloween date night.

Ordering pizza, eating junk food and watching loads of classic old horror movies which you were already loving just because you were both cuddling and just being in each other's company. It was nice that you guys didn't do anything crazy or too out there. You both have been dating for a while now and each Halloween you've spent together you've done something big like throw a party, attend a party, do stupid 3 am challenges and visit parades or go theme parks you guys have done quite a few things on Halloween.

This time was different both of you in blankets, in your PJs snuggled up relaxing and just getting up when the doorbell was rung. You ran your fingers through her hair snuggled into his side happily watching the movies giggling at the corny parts.

"Oh come on paint for blood that's original," you say sarcastically laughing a little before you heard chuckles from Daniel's lips. He was staring down at you with a smile on your face.

"You're so cute when you get mad or sarcastic with the tv because its like you treat the tv as if it got a pulse" Daniel teases with a grin on his face.

"Oh come on" you laugh pecking his lips "its just a little been there done that kinda thing"

"it was how they made movies back then baby" Daniel laughed at your comments. He found you truly adorable and cute especially in moments like these.

"Alright smart ass" you laughed and got up hearing the doorbell.

You opened the door to see nobody when 4 boys jumped out shouting making you scream and jumping backwards hearing touches of laughter.

"You okay?" Daniel rushed over to you before looking at the door "really guys?" he raised an eyebrow looking between the rest of the why don't we boys who were laughing.

You ran your fingers through your hair panting a little "Jesus don't do that to me I jump easily idiots" you couldn't help, but laugh it was pretty funny. You stepped aside letting them in as they set their stuff down.

"So it turns out the party we all went to was boring than Jack and I came across free pumpkins so we took loads" Zach grinned wheeling in a wheelbarrow filled with little pumpkins and big ones.

"Of course out everyone, you two would get the idea to stack up" Daniel laughed.

"Well we thought because the party was boring and its still early that we could all have a pumpkin carving competition and then we do it on live then we let the fans decide who's pumpkin looks better" Corbyn grinned sipping on his water happily whilst eating chocolate.

You and Daniel looked at each other before looking at the boy "that actually sounds like fun".

Zach put all the pumpkins on the counter before setting his phone up going live and looking between all of us with a little smirk on his face. "Hey guys we're doing something fun tonight, we're having a pumpkin carving competition whilst answering any questions you have for us and we have a guest... y/n" he grins. "Anyways the plan is we have 12 pumpkins and dividing it so we have two each".

"Wow, Zach did Math?" Jonah gasped playfully earning an eye roll from Zach himself.

"We have pumpkin carving tools and you guys will choose the winner and whoever wins gets to put their's outside the house and gets to tweet off everyone's twitter" Jack spoke.

"Wait what? you never said that" me and Daniel both say.

"Yeah guys" Corbyn frowned

"Too bad" Zach laughed.

You all stood in a line making sure the fans could see each of you, of course, everyone had discussed what they were carving. Zach was doing a wolf and bat, Corbyn was doing Frankenstein and devil horns, Jack was doing vampire fangs and wizard hat, Daniel was doing eyes and a cat, Jonah was doing a moon and gravestone and you didn't say.

Though you had chosen to do a skull and spider which you were excited about.

You all spent a good few hours talking into the camera answering all the questions honestly a lot of them were for you and Daniel, but it was all good things. The boys answered questions too and you all even talked about youtube and about you kick starting up a channel. Then they were all doing would rather question Halloween addition which you guys answered honestly, but it was also funny to hear some of the answers the boys gave.

Corbyn always gave logical explanations which were typical and Zach just gave simple answers not really sure how to add to them.

After carving the pumpkins you waited for the boys to put their finished ones on the counter before you placed yours down happily and looked at them and grinned. "Wow guys you did amazing" you looked between them all. "Alright we all have to choose one person from the group as well it'll be more fun" you grinned.

"Alright sounds fair me first.. I think Jonah won with the gravestone" Daniel spoke up

"Awwah thanks bro, but I'm sorry I think Corbyn's devil horns look epic" Jonah chuckled

"I like Y/n's skull" Jack answered simply with a smile

"Rude you were gonna pick me" Zach whined, "anyways I thought Jack's Wizard hat looked very good".

"I think Zach's bat looks cute" Corbyn chuckled "wait did you add dimples to it?"

"Well it was meant to represent my cheeks because they're rosy" Zach blushed.

You laughed shaking your head before turning to the boys. "Well I think Daniel's eyes looked good" you complimented kissing your boyfriend's cheek.

After reading comments everyone came to the conclusion that Corbyn had won with his devil horns because they were really detailed.

You all handed his phone and he tweeted.

Jonah: I hate to admit this on here, but I always dreamed of being Corbyn he's just so dam sexy

Zach: I can't carve pumpkins like I can't get girls #roastedmyself

Daniel: I love y/n, but Corbyn is just my world we're like this bromance and did I forget to mention his pumpkin damn I wished I was that pumpkin.

Jack: I hate halloween.. bye! I just around looking bored all the time

Y/n: I wonder how Corbyn gets all his skills when it comes to carving pumpkins

You looked at your phone and just laughed "Corbyn your the worst with coming up with stuff". You grinned cuddling Daniel and looked at him "this by far was the best halloween we've ever done together".