Jack Avery-Going Into Labor

Oh my goodness thank you so much over four hundred reads.. thats truly amazing! You guys have showed endless support on his book and it means a lot that you take your time to read through the imagines and love them as much as I love creating them. I hope you all are enjoying this because I will be making many more!💖

_______________________________________________

After the argument between you and Jack you ended up moving back to your mum's collecting your stuff slowly not putting too much pressure on yourself. You ended up deleting his number and not contacting him at all. You knew that if Jack wanted to be apart of the baby's life he'd make an effort and you haven't received anything on social media, in person or even through mail.

You gave one chance to be apart of the baby's life and that was when your mum threw you a baby shower he was invited, but didn't show up and it was that point that you had given up all hopes of him being a father to your child.

Though what you didn't know was that every post and every update on the baby you made, Jack had seen it all. He kept up to date by watching over your social media. He hadn't got over you and he couldn't believe how he'd just let you slip out of his fingertips like that.

You had been posting on social media about how close you were to your due date and if you weren't on social media for the next week or more it was because you would have either been in labor or had the baby.

It was three days before your due date and you were in hospital with painful contractions you were waiting for your waters to break so you could start to push, but until the water breaks it was like one long waiting game. You had your mom and sister in the room as your birthing partners.

-Jack's POV-

"Just go" Daniel says looking at Jack "you have been stalking y/n for months, making sure she was okay and the baby was okay.. you have non stopped sub tweeted about the mess you've made so start fixing your mess and go to that hospital and see if she's there".

Jack sighs looking at him "what if she hates me? screams at me then stresses the baby out and something goes wrong?

"Or you could never show your face and live with the guilt forever.. just go you'll never know unless you try. Right now this is the most important part of y/n's life and you should be there. After dating for so long I can't believe the pair of you have let this go to waste! now go!" Zach pushed Jack out the door chucking him the car keys. "Don't come back unless you kicked out" he ordered.

Jack looked at his car keys before looking at the window where all four boys were pointing towards his car and nodding their heads. With a small sigh he walked to the car and drove to the hospital not looking back.

He parked up and walked inside nervously heading straight to the front desk fiddling with the car keys in his hand before looking up at the lady. "Um I was wondering if you got point to me y/w/n (your whole name) room I'm the father of her baby" he explained looking at her.

The nurse looked at Jack before sighing "I'll escort you to the room, but if she doesn't want you in there then you'll have to leave, she's in a lot of discomfort so try to stress her out okay" the nurse was calm as she took him up.

-Y/N POV-

You grabbed the tub for gas and air before you heard a knock seeing a nurse at the door. "Are you checking on me?" you ask worried that there was problem.

"Actually you have a visitor, I'll be outside if you need me.. how are you feeling?" the nurse asks

"I'm fine who's the visitor" You ask.

You watched as Jack walked through the door, you looked at him in completely shock your eyes widening. "Jack?" you whispered looking at him before you groaned in pain grabbing the tube and inhaling it. "W-what are you doing here?"

Jack sighs "for months have been keeping up to date with the baby on your social media pages.. I haven't been able to move on since the fight. I was so stupid for pushing you away like this"

"Jack" you tried to stop him in a small gasp and a warm trickle down your leg

"I know you probably hate me, but I was so stupid for letting you go y/n I know you didn't cheat and I wanna be here and see my baby boy" Jack explained.

"Jack!" you snapped slightly to get his attention "as great as that sounds.. my water's broke go get a nurse then come back" you gasped in pain.

Jack rushed out grabbing a nurse and came back just liked you asked. They checked you over one last time before they gave you permission to start pushing soon enough you gave birth to your gorgeous baby boy.

Jack was amazing holding your hand giving you support and encouragement, he was truly incredible towards you and it was just the way you wanted it. Everything finally felt so complete now.

You laid on the hospital bed holding your beautiful baby boy in your arms with Jack next to you tears rolling down both of your cheeks. No words have been said for the past few minutes as you both admire the bundle of joy that looked just like you, but had a few features of Jack also.

"Well now I know I can't deny him as mine" Jack teased his voice above a whisper as he looked at his son. "He's just so precious and handsome" he looked down admiring him.

"Just like his daddy" you whisper looking up at Jack "also I chose Grayson Robert Avery for his name I wanted a piece of you with him so I wanted him to have the same last name as yours".

Jack smiled widely "I think thats a beautiful name" he kissed your forehead before his eyes looked down at your lips.

"Just kiss me idiot" you giggle calmly as you felt his soft sweet lips against yours, your heart racing and feeling the sparks.

Everything finally felt perfect.