Jonah Marais-Fireworks

You and Jonah we're best friends since you were five, you guys were never torn apart even has Jonah beame bigger and more sucsessful. You both facetime when he's on tour, you both hang out when he comes back to his home town. Sometimes you'd even spend time with him down in Los Angeles, the fact is you both have always been there for each other even if the other person didn't want it.

You even became good friends with the band members each and every single on of them the way they welcomed you into Los Angeles and even welcomed you into their home was enough for you to be greatful and on your first time visiting Jonah for two weeks when you knew you had a true best firend and four very loyal friends.

Jack and Daniel planned on the group going to London just for a winter thing, they decided to invite you and you agreed to come along knowing that Jonah loved having you around and the pair of you even shared a hotel room together which again was nothing new you two did that all the time. You were so comfortable around him that you weren't afraid of being judged.

It was the first weekend of your trip and it was the 5th of Novemeber and it meant that in England they celebrated bonfire night where they'd throw bonfires and fireworks in their back yards or even stupidly in the streets, companies would throw firework dispalys in fields in a safe contorlled mannor.

Of course you knew all this due to your good knowledge of reasearch before coming and the boys well they were clueless just as you gussed accept Jonah he knew about the fireworks as he reasearched with you.

"Remind us why we're going up this really steep hill?" Corbyn whined looking back at you and Jonah.

You couldn't help, but roll your eyes and laugh at his lack of knowledge which was surprising because Corbyn was a very bright person. "We're here because its bonfire night in England and when your up high you don't get to see just one display you get to see many" you smiled linking arms with Jonah.

You got up the hill letting Zach pass out the hot chocolate you all got and you grabbed the blankets from Daniel's rented car sitting down on the grass next to Jonah. You handed everyone a blanket as you shared with Jonah happily.

"So what display are we seeing y/n?" Jack asks raising his eyebrow "large fires?"

You giggled shaking your head "nope fireworks, they celebrated it because back in 1605 a man named Guy Fawkes tired to blow up paraliment and failed so the uk celebrate by throwing fireworks" you explained laughing a little at his confused face.

Before another question was asked the sky was lit up in all different kinds of firework displays and small bonfires that you could see. You grinned getting up walking to Jonah's bag and grabbed the box of sparklers and walked back over lighting each one up and handing to the boys.

You took a group photo then you took one with Jonah admiring the beautiful colours in the sky "wow its so beautiful" you whisper taking it all in grinning from ear to ear.

"Yeah no kidding, I'm glad we knew about this" Jonah laughed running his fingers through his hair drawing small shapes with his sparkler before drawing around you playfully.

You laughed doing back before asking Daniel to take a photo of you and Jonah drawing photos, once he got the perfect photo of you both, Jonah turned to you his eyes locking with yours his own lips grinning long with yours.

"What are you staring at Marais?" you tease nudging him carefully

"Sorry... there's just something I need to tell you"

you tried to read his facial expressions, but you couldn't tell and this worried you. What did he want to say? what if it was something bad? what if he hated this plan? all the different questions formed in your head before you felt Jonah careessed your cheek with the pad of this thumb.

"The past fifthteen years have been amazing, but as we got older I started to crush on you then I started to really like you and now I've utterly fallen in love with you" Jonah whispers putting his sparkler in the bucket of water along with yours before cupping your cheeks.

Your cheeks went red at his words, your heart pounded against your chest. He has felt the same as you all theese years he's been the one making you happy.

"I'm glad you told me because I'm so deeply in love with you too" your voice above a whisper.

Jonah leaned down and kissed you just as the fireworks lit up the sky again.