1; New Student

In every story, there's always a new student. I, am one of those new students in those stories. My name? Hinata Hyuga, I'm from a rich, and strict clan. My father, sister and I just moved back to Konoha from Amegakure, where we just finished a business trip.

"Hinata! Come down, we're going to be late!" He yelled, I ran down the stairs and quickly came to the door, speed walking to his car while Hanabi gave me an eye roll.

"What?"

"I wanna go back to Amegakure. I hate it here."

"Hey, this is our old home, with our old friends and family. Give it a try okay?" she slowly 'hmped' & rolled her eyes nodding.

Our father drove us to school, Hanabi, to Kurama middle school, while he drove me to Kurama high school.

"Bye father! Thanks for the ride!" I yelled, smiling as I waved goodbye, he returned it before driving off.

Today was my first day back, I couldn't wait to see my old friends, well... I was invisible in my school while I was around, and I only hung out with two people. That'd be Kiba, and Shino. I don't like Naruto anymore and that's a good thing, I finally got over him after three years because I never saw him, or his smile after I left.

I walked around the school and waited for the bell to ring, that however was a mistake. I shouldn't have waited, because I forgot where my classes were. So when I was looking for my classes, I went through the back building to try and find 'b319'

"Aow... sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going." I softly said as I picked myself up, dusting my skirt. I looked up to see a guy with pure black eyes, opposite from mine in so many ways. One is being mine completely white, with only a tint of Lavender in it.

The guy didn't say anything but only made a sound with his mouth, sounding like 'tsk' as he rolled his eyes and walked away with hands in his pockets.
I don't know why, but it came out of my mouth, I wasn't thinking, I was being stupid

"A-Ano, d-do you know where the B building is?" he turned around as his other friends turned with him, I had my hand to my chest, nervous and scared. He turned back around and I looked at all his other friends, and I noticed one.

"Sh-Shino?" I said loud enough for them to hear, Shino slid his glasses down to his nose and looked me up and down.

"Hinata?" he asked, I nodded, smiling and ran to him with open arms, he did the same and we hugged each other till we both fell down.

"Shino! Where's Kiba? A-And Gaara?" I was so caught up in missing him that I completely forgot who was watching us,

"You didn't say that you'd be coming back, I'll take you to your class and I'll catch you up on things." I nodded multiple times and smiled.

We walked off, he told his friends where and what he was doing and caught up to me. He began telling me what I've been missing and told me things.

"Sakura and Naruto are dating now," he said, hesitating, I smiled,

"Good for her," I smiled in between and I finished my sentence.

"How's Tenten and my cousin?"

"They're okay I guess, I barely talk to them after you left. Me and Kiba are still close, but he's been getting himself into bad things lately." I felt his voice shake as if there was another thing that went along with his sentence about Kiba.

I looked at him with a suspicious look, "What do you mean he's been getting himself into bad things lately?" I raised a brow as I asked the question, so many things popped up in my head, wondering what he could've done. Get into trouble with his mom? Fail classes? Drugs?