15; honey🍯

he slammed his hands against the wall beside hinata.

"you're not allowed to." he said with a glare on his face.

hinata jumped up from shock and covered sasuke's lips with her hand. n-not again... she had thought.

"y-yes sir- sa-sasuke-san!" she said panicking.

he let go of the wall and walked back into shino's room. he went back to his bed and went back to sleep.

~•~

i walked into first period, a bit late. i walked up to my old seat which was next to the hyuga, she had fallen asleep and her face was squished up on the desk.

"yo!! you're finally in class again!! what's with the change of thought?" naruto yelled across the room. sitting next to sakura.

i smirked. "can't i be with my buddy?" i said with a grin, i watched their jaws drop.

"w-woah there! you better be nice to hinata or else-"

"or else what? idiot?" i had a smug look on my face.

tch.

he was about to sit up when mr. kakashi interrupted. "good morning class. sorry i was late- i... was uh-"

he eyed me while i stared at him back. "i see sasuke will finally be joining us huh?" he scratched behind his neck and smiled through his mask.

"anyways. the school festivals are coming up. homeroom has to work together to think up of a theme and who will be leading— hinata hyuga. hinata. sasuke will you wake your buddy up." he sighed, pointing at me.

i sighed and nudge her on the foot... she slowly opened up her eyes and slowly recognized me.
"a-ah!! sas-sasuke- san!! i'm sorry for-" she looked down and realized that she had fallen asleep.

what an idiot. she quickly sat up and fixed her messy hair. "a-ano... s-sorry mr. kakashi..." she said with a red face and a low voice.

tch.

kakashi explained from the top what week it was and the hyuga turned pink. "and so- you and your buddies will work together by coming up with a theme, you guys will send it to the leader and the leader will choose. sending me the class theme. you guys have the whole week to work on your theme, next week is when the festival will start. good luck, that's all for class." he explained, leaving the classroom as everyone began to talk.

"w-what did... what should we-"

i looked her in the eyes.

thump

"shut up. you're annoying."

i said, rolling my eyes as i put my head down and began to doodle.

~•~

i stopped talking to him, it was useless.

maybe the theme should be... a christmas theme? it's almost december and it'd be cool to be santa-

"alright guys!! i'm obviously the leader since i'm the number one student in the class! hinata sweetie, come with us so we can discuss the theme!" sakura yelled, i nodded and walked over to them.

ino waves at me as well as naruto and the boy next to ino. "okay well first, is everyone okay with some skin showing?!" sakura yelled as i flinched.

the class said, "yeah" in sync. "b-but i-"

"alright. give me movies, shows, games and other ideas!!" sakura yelled, the class shouting out what they wanted.

i gripped onto my hand and felt my face heat up.

"how about halloween?!"

"uhhh... superheroes!!"

"overwatch!! the game-"

"that's lame! we'll barely see any of the girls skin!! okay, how about christmas themes?!"

sakura nodded, at all of them. taking all the ideas in as she finally said something. "i like super heroes! we'll go with that!" she yelled, sitting down as she started to write on a piece of paper.

she scooted naruto away and patted the seat, i nodded.

i sat next to her while she wrote, school festival! superheroes! on the piece of paper she took out as a title.

"hey hinata, what type of superheroes should we be?" ino asked, looking at me while she smiled.

"u-umm... i don't know? maybe dc superheroes?" i asked,

ino nodded and the pale guy her nodded as well.

"alright! i'll send this to mr. kakashi and we'll start now so we don't lose like last year to mrs. kurenai's class!!" she yelled, determined as she had gripped fist.

i bit the inside of my lip in nervousness.

...

"so twenty percent of the class will find all the costume and design them! we will all submit the hero we want to be and send it to the people working in that twenty percent." she paused, "sixty percent will decorate the room. the third twenty percent will come up with the games, i will be leading that twenty percent!" she had a smirk on her face,

"well?! start working damnit!" she yelled.

everyone nodded and obeyed.

sakura has so much confident...

i smiled...

marccii03~

sorry i haven't updated!! the truth is...

I WAS POISION AND I GOT SICK.

okay jk, i got sick and i couldn't move my body! i was supeeeeeer sore, i couldn't even open my eyes properly!! nor could i even speak!!

butttt sorry :))

i will be posting some art that i've made of hinata and sasuke as well in the on going chapter!!

love youuuu!!

:)

💘