19; stay the night

hanabi stood in front of the hallway the two were in, she dropped her slice of pizza as it landed on the toppings side, making a weird 'flop' noise when it landed.

the two teens attention turned to the noise then to the person who dropped it,

"ha- na- bi-" hinata worded out, almost passing out but she caught herself.

sasuke nodded his head at hanabi, signaling him saying 'hey'.

"it-it's not what it looks like!-"

"sorry. i suppose your sister didn't tell you yet. but- your sister and i are dating." hanabi's jaw dropped and hinata looked at him with wide eyes.

"y-you can sleep o-on the bed... i-i'll sleep on the cou-" hinata said awkwardly.

in a different outfit as well as sasuke.

hinata wore silky shorts and a silky tank top. while sasuke wore a white t shirt and striped pajama bottoms.

hanabi had picked out hinata's sleepwear and neji gave sasuke some of his clothes. though he didn't want to, hanabi begged. "ITS HER FIRST BOYFRIEND!! GIVE HIM A CHANCE!!" hanabi yelled at neji when hanabi ran to tell him.

sasuke sighed,

he was mad at himself for saying and doing what he did. stupid enough to say that but smart enough to run away with murder—

"just sleep with me." slipped out his mouth, but- he didn't mind.

he did want her next to him.

she brought some sort of... warmth in his chest when she was in the same room- or- when she popped into his head.

"u-um... it-it's okay! i don't want to be rude to a guest so-" sasuke got up from the bed and carried her himself to the bed. she panicked and stood still, once she flopped onto the bed, sasuke trapped her with his hands.

"you make me crazy. drop the act. do you like me." his heart raised, he was so... scared.

scared that she would say-

no.

"w-of course i do... y-your shino's best friend and i consider you as a close frien-"

he sighed, taking his hands off and laying next to her, going on his phone. "that's not what i meant. forget it." he stopped.

she lied there quietly and pulled the covers on herself.

the room was cold.

it was never that cold, but— that's because hanabi had lowered the house temperature, knowing that the best way to warmth was cuddling.

"what do you think they're doing right now??" hanabi asked, beside neji while he did his homework on his desk.

he sighed, then rolled his eyes. "he better not be doing anything funny. dad said he could stay the night only because he was giving him a chance. dad even asked me to prepare condoms and hide them under hinata's pillow if needed. it just- it gets me mad. SHE'S FIFTEEN! A BOYFRIEND?!" neji yelled in frustration.

one so protective, the other, so supportive. and the father? stressed. he thought that this was needed. that hinata was growing, that he had to... let her go.

hanabi bit her lip, "neji, chill! hina isn't that type of person! and you have to trust her okay!! jeez..."

she yawned.

she must be getting tired.

he thought.

her back faced away from him and he watched her flip over. her face squishing up while sasuke's chest continued to tighten.

after hours of google, he finally found out what the strange feeling was.

it was either heart disease or—

love.

"as fuckin if." he snarled at his phone that night and ignored it.

but—

it slowly got to him, it slowly devoured up his mind.

then-

his heart.

he shivered and rolled his eyes at the temperature. he hated the cold. how come hinata fell asleep so peacefully?

whatever...

he thought, turning to his other side as he tried to fall asleep.

but as he closed his eyes, he heard hinata's soft voice whisper, "sasuke? are you awake?" he lied still, pretending to sleep, hinata nodded at herself and got up from the bed.

walking over to her orange sofa. sasuke heard constant noises, like ruffling and things being moved.

what was she doing?

"ow...!" hinata yelled in a whisper sucking on her finger that she poked with the sowing needle.

tsk.

sasuke rolled his eyes and went into deep sleep.

then...

he wondered off...

into sleep...

dreaming...

~•~

no one.

not one single person in the house with him. he was only seven, a boy left alone in the house all by himself.

no parents.

no brother.

not even servants to keep him entertained.

"your mother and i are on a business trip. behave. do not bother your brother. as of today he's attending boarding school, so do not call him or text him. we will be back in a month. stay out of trouble, and keep up your studies. bye love you."

was what he got from his phone, he looked down and sighed in disappoint. he felt... somewhat bothered, but the feeling as normal. he felt... left out? unloved? no. alone.

like always.

he always got ignored by his father and his brother. though his mother and brother were nice to him, he still felt as if he couldn't do it anymore. as if no one would ever pay attention to him.

"s-s-sorry... i-i-i wasn't l-looking where i was- i was going an-and so i bumped into you..." the little stuttering mess said quietly, looking down while she gripped onto her pink and lavender sweater. sasuke looked at her with an eyebrow up, picking up the tomatoes that fell from his bag.

then; he smiled at her. "no problem!! it's okay, really!!" he yelled, running back to his house as he left the girl alone with the man next to her, holding her hand.

he always loved tomatoes, he was told that tomatoes helped him with his eyesight and health. he liked the sour taste, and the soft texture.

when he ran back to his house, he unlocked the door and skipped to his backyard, smiling happily, then... that smile faded away fast.

marccii03~