18; stress

the two continued on talking about where kiba would be and why he would.

sasuke sneaked our of the room to eavesdrop on their conversation. wanting to know.

"kiba's fine. he does stupid shit like this all the time. making everyone worry and then showing up at the time no body gives a shit. that's the reason why ino even broke up with the idiot." shino said in a horrific tone.

mad.

hinata sighed, making a worried expression, "b-but what if he isn't shino... you know his mom... h-how is his mom? when i saw him again- he- he seemed so... so stressed. so tired shino, what if!-"

"he's using. again." shino said, interrupting hinata.

hinata was shocked, d-drugs?

how come?

why?

when??!

were hinata's thought, she was so... shocked. not believing, not wanting to believe.

"wh-what do you mean again... since when-"

"he started when his mom went overboard. it was during eighth grade, after football season. coach almost caught him but i helped him out. then it happened again in basketball season. he got kicked out in freshman year and couldn't get in this year. he really fucked his chances up hina. you know how capable he is in sports and he's so athletic. but this just fucked him up. he can't stop and won't stop no matter how much i talk him out of it."

he paused, catching his breathe.

"he's gonna be like this until he realizes how deep he dug his hole. we're sophomores now. if he can't get himself fixed up then he won't be able to get the scholarship he wanted." he finished, hinata sat on the chair in her backyard. criss crossing her legs.

"i-i'll talk to him once he gets back." was the only thing able to come from her mouth.

she was- well... speechless.

who wouldn't?

come back after two- three years and one of your best friends does drugs and is ruined.

that's so much change to cope with, so much shit to handle.

but hinata smiled through the phone, "okay, bye shino okay? i have to get back to the others and-"

"no- just wait. how's sasuke doing?" shino asked, the phone still on speaker.

"well... he-he's not really working but- but i'll do his costumes too so our group doesn't get in trouble-" shino was heard sighing through the phone, "eh-"

"no. let that dumbass do his own shit. and if he doesn't then he gets the bad grade. not you or your other teammates. he's so damn stubborn i want to punch him in his stupid face." he ranted, "he's been keeping his distance too. like i'm someone different or something, that's so fuckin annoying. he's so immature and childish that-"

hinata laughed, catching both shino and sasuke's attention,

?

"sorry... i envy you twos friendship. i've missed this so much. you know, i didn't have one friend in amekagure? it was so sad... but no one bullied me. so that was cool. but- but sasuke's probably just grumpy or something. just don't mind it, he's actually nice! he-he helped me pick up something i dropped! has he ever smiled around you? i bet when he smiles it'll be the most prettiest things. he's handsome after all." she said giggling, trying to cheer shino up.

shino laughed, "yeah right, as if he was actually nice. he's a jerk to every girl i know. but i guess, when we laugh at stupid memes or when we make jokes about people from school." shino responded, hinata smiled.

amazed that sasuke could even smile.

"well i have to go okay? i'm probably holding them back and i don't want to hold anyone back... i'll update you on how everything's going kay? bye shino love you!" hinata yelled on the phone, smiling,

sasuke hearing while leaning on the side of the door to the backyard.

"kay, bye nata, love you too, just text me if that dumbass ever does anything to make you sad." shino replied.

hinata laughed and ended the call, watching her phone turn black. she sighed.

she was worried.

worried for her friend, her best friend, one of her brothers.

where could he be?

she walked into the house, looking down while she drown in her thoughts.

sasuke watched from behind. analyzing her steps, her moves. then he figured that she was deep into thought, walking slowly and drifting while she walked every now and then.

he sped up to her, now walking beside her, she noticed quickly and was in shock, holding her hand into a fist while she held it against her chest.

"e-EEHH...!!!" she yelled, freaking out while losing her balance,

sasuke watched her fall and laughed.

"idiot." he muttered under his breathe, smirking.

hinata got up slowly dusting her butt while she played with her hands, "y-yes...?" she asked in nervousness.

he just shrugged, "hey." he said nonchalantly.

"eh-what...? wait- what?" she asked twice, both sounding in a confused tone.

"hey."

"... h-hi..." she said looking down, rubbing her arm,

what was he aiming for?

you ask?

he wanted to finally approach her.

to finally have a compound with her.

a start of a relationship.

but-

he didn't think of it that way.

"i heard what you said about me." he started, looking at her with narrow eyes,

she started to freak out inside and out, thinking which part did he hear, the beginning or the last?

"so you think i'm hot?" he mocked,

hot?

when did she-

her face turned bright red and she covered up his mouth, trying to prevent him to say anything that'll make her go redder.

"e-eh... w-well... i-i didn't, i didn't mean it in anyway to offend you!! i-i'm so-sorry!!" she yelled, face still red while her hands were still covering his mouth.

he took her hand, gently and held it to his chest. letting her feel his heart.

how it throbbed.

the only thing was—

he didn't know what he was doing.

she looked up at him then her hand, feeling his heart rate. her own increased in speed.

he went up to her face, facing her while he looked directly at her eyes.

both hearts throbbing in unknowing causes.

"let me stay the night." came out his mouth.

s-stay the-

marccii03~