25; 6 hours

6 hours

hinata put on the boxers first, she had trouble though, you could tell that she was hurting.

"face me." i told her, she froze up at first, then faced my way. i clenched my jaw as soon as she faced me.

they hit her.

they hit her.

WHO THE FUCK WOULD DO THAT?

"put your shirt on." i said, she did it.

"get in the bed and make yourself comfortable." i demanded again, she nodded.

she was empty. she looked empty.

i brought the two bowls to her and handed her one, i got into the bed with her and turned the t.v on. "eat." she began to eat.

"it's ho-"

she coughed and put the bowl on the table beside her, "s-sorry."

for what.

what're you sorry for-

"i-i'm sorry for making you mad. i-i'm sorry y-you have all those bruises, i'm sorry for everything t-that i did..." i took a deep breath in, i put my bowl down and opened my arms.

~•~

he opened his arm, and his arms looked

so... safe... so... warm, she thought.

"c-can i... can i hug you..." hinata asked with a stutter, her stomach still hurting. he didn't say anything, and hinata slowly flopped down on his chest.

he was wearing a plain white shirt and he had a remote on his other hand.

silence crept in and hinata fell into a comfortable position, finally calming down her breathing.

"what do you wanna watch." he said massaging the top of hinata's head.

she was warm, so comfortable in his arms while he played with her head that she almost fell asleep. she was hurting. her whole body was sore and she didn't want to tell her father anything.

her phone was left at the party and then later picked up by shino, who brought it home with him and texted hinata's father that everything was fine.

telling him, while shino imposed as hinata that hinata has something accidentally dumped on her and now she was staying with shino.

shino knew her password although she changed it from what is was in 6th grade. her password was '0173'

the one stood for shino's birth month, the seven stood for kiba's and the three stood for her sister's birth month.

"... u-uhm..."

sasuke patted hinata's head, still pissed at what had happened. "do you know why i got mad?"