11; s l e e p

"hinata darling!! you've gotten so... so beautiful!! i love your hair!! you've grown it out and i love it!" mrs. aburame yelled, coming from the door.

tears formed in my eyes, "i've missed you so much mrs!! i see that you've cut you hair short and dyed it blonde! you've always said something about doing something to your hair and it looks so pretty!" i said, releasing each other form our hug.

"hinata! why you did grow! you used to be so tiny with your little oversized beige jacket! how have you been? hm? i hope your father has been well, we still keep in contact you know." mr. aburame said, i greeted him and gave him a hug.

"father has been well, we just moved back a week ago and we have a test on monday so shino and i are studying!" i yelled in excitement. i helped mrs. aburame with her luggage as she thanked me.

she went out to grab more things from their car and called me out. "hinata dear! your father is here!" she yelled through the house,

"kay!!" i yelled, running to the front of the house to greet my father.

"hello peanut!" he yelled, i gave him a hug and grabbed the bag from his hands. i carried it on my back and let shino's parents talk to my dad.

i walked back inside the house. shino and sasuke weren't in the living room anymore so i checked in shino's room. sasuke was reading a book on shino's bed and shino was on his table studying.

i placed my bag down on the side of the door. "did you get your things nata?" i nodded,

"yup. are we studying now?" i asked, he nodded.

"but what abou-"

"he said, and i quote, 'i'm too smart for this bullshit. i don't need to study.'" shino said,

oh

okay

"okay, well i just need help with memorizing which formula is with which. so can you help me out?" i asked shino, he nodded

"of course. grab your things from the living room and i'll get you a stool to sit on." he said,

i did what i was told and grabbed my binder and pencil pouch. i went outside to see if they were finished talking and they were. i ran up to my dad and gave him a hug.

"bye father! i love you!" i said. he smiled,

"love you too peanut. take care!!" he said driving off. i walked into the house with shino's parents and walked into shino's parents.

"did you say bye to sir?" i nodded,

"mhm."

~•~

the three stayed quiet in shino's room until dinner started. they ate, talked, and sasuke stayed quiet. observing hinata and her reactions to everything.

no matter what, she never had any negative reactions. no rude comments or a mean expression to give.

tsk.

"sweetie, you're not touching the food i made? do you not like it?" mrs. aburame asked sasuke,

"oh, well it's just i don't like sweets. it's good, i just think it's a bit too sweet." he said, mrs. aburame nodded,

"ah... well i made this for hinata because she loves sweets and this is her favorite dish. next time i'll make something both of you will like!" she yelled,

"it's so yummy mrs! just like last time, thank you!" she said quietly,

after dinner was done, shino had told hinata to take a bath first, then sasuke took one, then shino went. "i'm off to take a bath. practice on the last equation and we'll be done studying for the day." shino said, walking off with a towel on his shoulder.

hinata nodded, working on her last and final equation. shino had told sasuke that his mom needed something from the store and so asked sasuke to get it for him.

sasuke shrugged and 'tsked.' agreeing.

~•~

"what do you need from the store again?" i texted mrs. aburame.

she opened and replied. "oh you're at the store? maybe you could get some eggs and some chocolate for sweet hina. thanks sweet pea!" she replied,

what?

oh that bastar-

"naruto!! you're such a geek!" i turned to where that loud sound came from and saw sakura and naruto picking out milk from the fridge.

tsk.

i don't want them to see me-

naruto made eye contact. "oh- hey sasuke!" he yelled running to me,

i already had some chocolates and the egg carton in my hand, already walking to the cashier but he stopped me.

" ... " i waited for him to say what he needed.

then i can leave.

"huh, were you about to pay?" the idiot said, i nodded.

sakura eyed me and the items in my hand. tch.

"wait- since when did you start liking sweets?" she asked,

right.

i hated sweets.

she gave me a questioned face and i just glared. "it's not mine. it's for someone else." i replied.

i didn't want rumors going around saying that i liked sweets. i hated when girls can eup to me to confess, giving me chocolate. it was such a waste of time.

if you're going to confess, do it right.

"yo, did you get yourself a girl?" naruto smiled,grabbing my shoulder. i shrugged it off and smirked,

"idiot. who would i date? this is-" fuck, these two are so damn noisy. "it's for a friend." i said walking away to the cashier.

i payed for the things and took a final glance at them- they waved goodbye. i took a glimpse of what they were buying and i chuckled when i left the store.

a pregnancy test huh?

hmp...

~•~

sasuke opened the door to shino's and put the eggs in the fridge. he walked into shino's room and saw hinata and shino laughing while shino day between his legs.

hinata sat on the bed and shino sat on the floor. sasuke three the bag at hinata and hinata flinched, unexpectedly catching it. "h-huh?"

she opened the bag and saw sweets in there. "hey idiot. what'd you think you're doing wasting my time like that." sasuke said, laying down on shino's bed. next to hinata who sat at the edge of the bed.

shino looked back, chuckling. "tsk. it worked didn't it?" hinata looked at the two confused,

she continued to mess and play with shino's hair. shino had planned it all. shino didn't want sasuke to ever be alone with hinata anymore so he told him that his mom wanted sasuke to go to the store. it worked, sasuke was respectful to shino's mom and dad since he thought of the two as his own.

"tch." sasuke sighed, putting on of his legs over his other as he stayed laying down. he pulled out his phone. remembering about the pregnancy test he saw at the store.

marccii03~