20; awaken

i woke up in a cold sweat.

i looked over to my other side and saw a half empty bed. then- looked around the room. no one was in the room; just my thoughts and i.

~•~

he had noticed, a few seconds later that this was not his room, nor was he in shino's. he looked up tiredly and sat up from the bed. sighing while he massaged his temples.

he got up, looked out the window & saw the sky dimly lit. he stood up and opened the door, he stepped out of the room and wandered around, walking in hallways and hallways.

but then-

he stopped.

watching as he saw hinata sit on the edge of the deck. he watched her as she watched the sunrise. then— she yawned.

she mumbled.

and she started to slowly feel and act drowsy. as she was about to hit the floor as she fell asleep, sasuke caught her, using his hands to catch her head and slowly bring her up to his lap. he rolled his eyes.

she's... beautiful...

he shocked himself, thinking that... that thought. the sky was now orange and pink, hinata lied on his lap, peacefully sleeping as there were dark circle under her eyes.

sasuke sighed, "this is... nice..." he whispered to himself, he was calm and he was relaxed. watching the sun and the clouds reflecting the colors of the colorful sky. he had wondered why she fell asleep so easily, and what she was doing up all night. sasuke always fell asleep early because all he felt was tiredness all through the days.

sasuke hated almost anything but tomatoes. but what he hates the most was the cold and loud noises. his classrooms were cold, especially his chemistry and algebra class, and everyone was loud. 

which is why he hated hanging out with that blonde and pinky. the two were the combination of an airhorn and constant and angry screaming. he had stopped hanging out with them when they got together and started to hang out with shino and kiba more. since they were chill and not weird as fuck unlike all the other kids back from konoha academy and jade academy.

once he started hanging out with shino and kiba, everything sort of... changed. naruto and sakura became closer, the old gang wasn't the old gang anymore. ino met sai and became best friends with sakura again. some trouble happened when they were all freshmen's.

everyone was in on it.

even shikamaru.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO WE DO?!!" kiba yelled in a shaky voice while he panicked.

sasuke sat on the couch, resting his chin on his hands. staring blankly at the body on the floor. blood was everywhere. shino drank a bottle of water and stayed silent. watching kiba freak out.

a sigh was heard, then a laugh. "he deserved it didn't he." sasuke said out loud. kiba turned to him with shocked eyes,

"a-are you fuckin crazy?! bastard, shima wasn't supposed to-!" kiba yelled in a rush, but then got interrupted by shino.

shino covered his mouth and embraced him in a blanket.

"go shower. sasuke and i will figure this out." shino said standing, kiba nodded still shaking, walking slowly to the bathroom.

shino sat on the other side of the couch and looked over his shades to stare at sasuke. "... so. what do we do." he asked, finally breaking the silence.

~

sasuke and shino grabbed the body and placed it in a black trash bag. they cleaned the spots where he died and bleached the whole floor. they dusted everything and cleaned everything shima touched.

they took all of shima's belongings and cleaned it, changing the password and deleting all the messages and contacts on all of his social media.

"did you delete everything connecting to the gang." sasuke asked, shino nodded.

there weren't many that connected to them anyways, except all the harass shima did to karin.

shima had abused karin when they were both in a relationship and constantly blackmailed her to keep her quiet. she was sasuke's best friend at the time.

but what she really was, was a manipulator.

she manipulated them all.

into thinking different thoughts.

into thinking she was different.

that's why when she left, sasuke couldn't feel anything anymore. he couldn't feel for so long.

he hated everything and nothing mattered.

he felt as if he was a shell.

hollow.

nothing inside.

~•~

then he looked to hinata's porcelain face.

and he felt weight on his heart.

not again,

was what he thought,

not again.

sasuke stood up, carrying the beauty in his arms. hinata was a heavy sleeper, the two couldn't be more different. hinata loves pale colors and sasuke liked dull colors, hinata loved sweet, sasuke loved spicy.

but they did have something in common, they both... loved to read.

it was something both of them thought was an... escape.

sasuke opened the door to hinata's room kicked the door shut with his foot, hinata clung onto sasuke's neck and murmured in his sleep.

"i want a baby... cinabun..." she said quietly, but loud enough for sasuke to hear.

he placed her down on the bed, covering her with the blanket as he smirked. "tsk." he smiled sinisterly.

as he was about to leave and go back to sleep on his side, hinata pulled him in the blanket with her and snuggled and cuddled him, putting her bare legs on top of his chest. and pullin his head to her chest.

one of sasuke's eyes flinched in annoyance then- he smiled,

she's cute.

he hesitated while he was about to wrap his arms around her waist. what if she wakes up? what if someone walks in?

as if he cared if anyone walked in or if she woke up.

so-

he hugged her back and fell to sleep.

~•~

hi!

sorry for being so freakin inactive. i'm mad at myself for that too, but, well, i should start to post my drawings on here of sasuke and hinata right?

i hope you guys are enjoying the story so far because i think i have some ideas for the next one.

hint hint: the party;)

this is also a thank you for 1k !! thank you so so much for the votes and the views !!

should i post one of my other sasuhina drafts??

comment and i probably will ! (i'll give you guys a summary first in case you don't like it...)

marccii03~