22; girls night out

girls night out

hinata had put her hair in a up do hair style, looking at the mirror while she decided if she should keep her hair up or down.

"what are parties like here shino?" hinata asked, holding a pin in her mouth while she tried a different hairstyle.

shino sat on hinata's bed and watched as hinata struggled. he laughed a little, "they're pretty crazy. i've been to a lot but what makes them worse are those kids from jade high school. the girls that go there are real pieces os shits. you know that i'm not the type of guy who disrespects woman but i'm being honest her, from experience. and the guys are even worse." shino said, putting his phone to help hinata out with her hair situation.

"how so?" she asked curiously.

shino took a sigh first, "they thrive on fights and violence. 3.5/3's of jade students aren't virgins so that says a lot. they all have big ego and pride which makes them stubborn." shino finished, putting hinata's hair into a half up half down hairstyle.

hinata got scared at the thought of all the things shino had said and spouted out about jade kids. it almost made her not wanna go, but then-

she heard that sakura and the others were going too, sakura and ino had asked her if she could meet up with them before the party. to get ready together and so they would all be safe when they come in and out of the party.

hinata had agreed and thought it was a safe plan too. asking her father before of course about the party. her father, of course, said yes but as long as hinata brought shino or kiba with her.

speaking of kiba, hinata and shino were informed, that on the third week he was absent and unheard from, his mother called in and said that they were out of town for a moment. hinata felt relief but was still tensed up.

kiba never responded to hinata or shino even after when the two texted and called him. it was odd, really, even though he was okay, he's been distant and ignoring the two.

hinata sat up and flopped down on her bed, finally picking her phone up to see a text from jay. 'are you comin tonight mamas?' "mamas?" hinata said out loud, shino raised a brow and came over to hinata's bed.

"who said that to you? who're you texting??" shino asked flopping on the bed with her, sitting in front of her.

hinata laughed and then showed shino the phone, "i think his name is jay? but he invited me to the party he's hosting." she said to him while shino analyzes their text messages.

~•~

jay

hey mamas
(seen)

did you get home safe?
(seen)

yes, thank you for asking :)

finally replied T-T how're you doing cutie
(seen)

are you comin tonight mamas?

yes
(seen)

~•~

who the fuck was jay? shino asked himself that, who was he?

shino knew everyone- mostly everyone. he knew the people who you need to stay away from and the people who you don't need to worry about. same as in other schools, shino knew a lot of people from jade high and ta-an high.

leaf, jade, and ta-an high were the main high schools in konoha. they represented konoha.

"what does he look like?" shino questioned after reading the messages. hinata tried to think of it, she didn't really analyze his face, but she did remember his voice. it was slick and deep, it was hoarse too kind of.

"umm... well i remember he talked like naruto kind of. he said 'ya know' a lot." hinata said, shino nodded.

he didn't know any person named jay who spoke like naruto. naruto was the only one who spoke like him...

"well he seemed nice so-"

a knock was heard then hanabi peeped her head through the door, "oni-chann~" she started, "you're friends are hereeee~" hanabi said, smiling while she propped the door open and left with a wink.

sakura and ino came in the room and ran up to hinata while the two hugged her on the bed. making the three sink into the bed. shino smirked in his navy green hoodie and went on his phone. minding his own business while hinata talked to the two.

"who's he?" ino asked in a tone, shino looked up from his phone and looked at ino through his shades,

she was so loud.

both of them were.

shino, same as hinata, kiba and sasuke didn't like loud people. hinata startled easily from loud noises, sasuke and shino easily got headaches and migraines and kiba was sensitive to noise. as much as he talked, his ears were good at picking the lightest sounds and noises.

"oh- he went to the same middle and elementary school with us ! he's my best friend and he's really nice. don't be mean to him..." hinata said while she looked down awkwardly after telling them to be nice to him.

ino was shocked at first then she smiled and chuckled, "of course not! any friends of yours is a friends of ours. since we came from the same elementary and all we three should always have each other's backs!" she smiled and nudged sakura by her elbow, "right big head?" ino said

sakura rolled her eyes and smiled after, "duh! stupid pig. any who, who's the one that invited you again?" sakura asked in concern, hinata but her lip,

"i think his names... jay? he seems really nice." sakura and ino exchanges looks,

"wh-what..." hinata said in confusion.

"doesn't that name sound familiar?"

"now that you say it... it does..." ino responded.

marccii03~