3; shivers

"You must be— Hinata Hyuga." He whispered in my ear. I shrieked. H-He's so close!

I thought I was about to faint because my face was red from nervousness.

"Y-Yes sir!" My body couldn't move and my heart rate increased.

"Sir where is she gonna sit?" Kiba said trying to defend me, Mr. Orichimaru looked up at Kiba and sighed.

"Come in first. I won't count you guys tardy since you're new and you helped her out. Now come in front of the class and introduce yourself now." His smile was wide, it was kind of creepy. I just looked down at my white huaraches and avoided his snake like yellow orbs. I stood in front of his desk and began to introduce myself.

"I'm Hinata... um... Hinata Hyuga, I came from Amekagure and it's very nice to meet you all..." I didn't say any other personal things since I was scared of the teacher just ... knowing,

I looked at him, wanting him to tell me where my seat was. He pointed at an empty seat in the back and everyone seemed to dislike the seat. I knitted my brows, and walked to the seat. Everyone gasped and I grew scared.

"Oh my god! That's his old desk!"
"Poor girl...!"
"Is she the new target?" everyone mumbled and whispered. Kiba was all the way in the front and he just shook his head and face palmed himself mouthing 'sorry' with his mouth. I told him it was okay even though it wasn't. I- I didn't know how to feel about this, who was the one who got molested? I-I'm really uncomfortable and I don't know what to do.

"Okay class, I believe your last teacher have told you all about buddies. The school made a rule to prevent school bullying and you will all have a buddy, they will be in each and every one of your classes. Now, you all had the option to choose who you wanted your buddy to be but to the people who didn't put any suggestions, or if you were new." He turnt and looked at me, "We picked for you." I went from curiosity to shock in a quick second. A buddy? Who would my buddy be? I wondered.

"Um... sir how can I find out who my buddy is?" I raised my hand and spoke out loud, he looked at me and smiled wider.

"You can go to the principals office and they'll tell you who your partner will be." I nodded

"Th-Thank you." I told him,

Should I go there after class?

I should.

~

i walked around the school, wondering around i found shino.

"hey dumb hair," he turned in response; he slid his glasses down.

"where'd you go. how come you didn't come back." i ask him, he chuckled,

"i was watching my friend. just made sure she didn't get hurt or get herself into trouble. just looking out for that dum dum. why? you need me for something?" he asked walking towards me, i sighed,

"hinata? oh... that stupid hyuga. she's the one you hung out with back in middle school right?" he nodded,

we went back to wandering around, "care for a puff?" he asked taking a joint out.

"pass."

he shrugged and continued on, the bell rang and we were still wandering. we were in the j building and it quickly became crowded with students walking and rushing to their classes.

"h-hey! e-excuse me! i-i need that back!" the hallways slowly became less crowded and all i saw was a purpled hair girl on the floor surrounded by the students from kazekage middle school.

'tch'

one second passed, and shino wasn't next to me anymore.

he punched the three guys who were messin' with that girl and beat them until they bled,

i should stop him.

'tsk' how troublesome.

"okay, stop," i looked at who he was beating up and kneeled down to his level,

"you wanna die?" i said with no expression. he scurried on, running away with his little friends. i looked at the girl, and it was the same girl. i glared.

"hey, nata, are you okay? what happened?" she looked for something, not responding.

"k-kiba! are you- are you okay?!" she cried and her face was covered with tears. her nose was red and her cheeks were red. i rolled my eyes. a boy was on the floor covered with blood. i was about to walk over to him and take him to the school infirmary but i had stepped on something. i bent to pick it up and it was a silver necklace with a single pearl on it. i was about to pick it up but-

"d-don't touch that!" she pushed me away and took the necklace. she placed it in her hands and went back to her friend.

those eyes...

her eyes looked... scary...

i smiled, amused.

~•~

"Kiba!! I-I'm walking you to the infirmary!! D-Don't worry!!" I said scared, he only got hurt because those guys were messing with me.

"Shino, please help me take him to the infirmary!" I yelled in a worry, he nodded.

"I'll carry him." Th-That guy again? Whatever-

"Thank you!" I told him, putting my necklace back on.

We arrived in the infirmary, but no one was ever here. The nurse usually only works in when it was recess, or at least it was that way in Amekagure.
I got the first aid kit and got the rubbing alcohol and worked on Kiba's wounds. I had to fight myself from crying more. He had gotten kicked in the head and that's why he's bleeding so much. They kicked and punched him in the stomach too so he might have a fracture. I couldn't help it, my eyes became watery.

*sniff sniff*

I dabbed the cotton ball on his wounds and he flinched a bit. "What happened?" Shino asked. I looked at him and forgot he was here.

"Those guys tried to mess with me- so-so Kiba knocked out two of them but the other two hit his head and he got beat from there..." Shino nodded, but the other one just kept staring at me. I knitted my brows.

"What did they do to mess with you."

"They stole something..."

"Like what?" Shino asked again.

I looked over to them trying to keep myself from crying more.

"It was- It was my moms... a-and-"

marccii03

sorry i haven't updated in like, a whole year, :p