24, 12 hours

12 hours

AS soon as sasuke's eyes lied upon the unpleasant sight of hinata on a bed, nude, tears in her eyes and more than three guys surrounding her with their shit out.

sasuke raged and ran up to whoever's face pissed him off more and landed a hard blow on one of the guys face. the guy filming began to film the fight that ascent from sasuke's anger, hinata crying and hiding herself behind the guys.

in total, there were five guys. one filming, four that wanted to fuck hinata, and one who watched sadistically while hinata cried and resisted. the fifth one vanished and disappeared, closing the door behind him while sasuke was blinded from anger. he drop kicked the guy on his left while one held him back, holding his two elbows. sasuke couldn't move and two guys began to beat him and kick him in the face and stomach.

hinata watched in fear and cried, that's all she could do, she couldnt fight back, or yell, her small pride was ruined and to top it off, she was recorded.

"s-stop..." she murmured.

"huh?! acting all tough? see where that got ya! stupid uchiha!" sasuke looked up and got punched on his cheek, he wasn't able to do anything.

"s-stop!!" she yelled, holding the blanket to cover her body while she threw herself and tried to protect sasuke.

the guys backed off then pushed her out the way, hinata fell to the bed and tried to stop them still, from hurting sasuke.

but before she could sasuke raged and head butted the one holding him down, and kicked the one in front of him in the dick. he started to mercilessly punch and beat up the person who kept talking down to him.

the others ran out and hinata watched.

she was scared.

"sa-sasuke..."

"s-sasuke..."

"sas-sasuke!!" she yelled as hard as she could, her voice was hoarse and it cracked up, her face was red and her eyes were puffy.

sasuke stopped, looked at his hands and they were bloody and bruised. he stood up hesitantly and the guy below him crippled out, limping while he ran.

sasuke closed the door behind him and hinata was facing away from him, her back facing sasuke's front. she shivered- not from the cold. but from fear. she was shaking and hiccuping, covering herself by crossing her arms.

sasuke stood there for a second, then in the next second, he went for a hug. embracing hinata while her heart rate calmed down, and her crying slowed down. sasuke took off his jacket, and he put it on hinata. "let's go." he said.

hinata didn't say anything,

she didn't respond.

all she did was follow.

sasuke's jacket going all the way down to her thighs. everyone in the crowd watched the two leave, wondering what they did and what happened upstairs.

sasuke opened the door for hinata and hinata stepped into his car. sasuke drove to his house, not wanting hinata to go home like... that.

driving there was silent. it was awkward and quiet. she had stopped her crying, her mouth dry and her eyes tired, she had fallen asleep.

~•~

the two arrived at sasuke's and sasuke had noticed that hinata had fallen asleep. sasuke carried hinata all the way to his room, making sure she didn't wake up; surprised, sasuke found that hinata was a heavy sleeper, and so, he lied her on his bed and closed his door.

"hinata." he said, trying to wake her up.

"hinata." this time, sasuke shook hinata a bit, hinata waking up in fear.

hinata got up and backed away from sasuke.

"go take a shower." sasuke said, hinata looked at him confused.

"go take a shower and clean yourself, i'll make you some soup so come to the kitchen when you're ready." hinata got up and nodded, stumbling to the floor while her eyes began to tear up.

"are you..."

"don't look at me... don't look at me..." she stuttered, her voices cracked and hoarse.

sasuke became mad. why would someone do that.

he thought.

"stand up, i have to see something real quick."

hinata obeyed and stood up, looking down while she felt sick. sasuke went behind her and lifted up his jacket. sasuke grew shocked and then got slapped,

"wh-why'd you do that...!" she yelled with a red and flustered face,

"go clean yourself. wash yourself properly and pee afterwords. do it now." sasuke demanded seriously.

sasuke pointed to his bathroom then left the room, preparing the dish he promised to make for her.

as he walked down the stairs, he clenched his jaw and his fist,

~•~

so those bastards didn't use a condom?!
they filmed it too... those fuckin...!

'ding'

~•~

where's hinata

is she with you

i heard there was a fight

it was you right?

she's with me

i'll text you later

wait, let me speak to her

~•~

i turned the stove off and carried the two bowls in my hands, both hot and burning my hands.

i walked into my room and placed the two bowls on the table beside my bed.

how come she wasn't done yet?

i barged into the bathroom and saw hinata in a towel, crying as she sat on the floor. i ran up to her, "what's wrong?"

"..." she sniffed, "... i-it... it hurts... it h-hurts so much..." she said into my shoulder,

"stand up, go sit on my bed and i'll give you some clothes. stop crying." seriously? 'stop crying'

who the fuck says that.

she did what she was told and sat on my bed, i got a shirt and a new pair of my boxers. "change into this." i said, giving her the clothes.

she nodded and tried to walk into the bathroom.

"no. change in front of me." i said, her face went bright red and she shook her head with furious brows.

"n-no! why would i-"

"i wanna see what they did to you. i won't judge, i won't take pictures, i wanna know what they did. that's all." she just nodded and took off the towel while facing away from me, avoiding eye contact.

marccii03~