7; take my breath away

"hi shino, sorry i'm la-"

he hugged me the moment he saw me. i was wearing my school uniform and my hair was down. i put it down so no one could see my face.

my eyes were still red and my arm still hurt. "are you alright?! i didn't see you for the rest of the day and you never texted back," he yelled pulling me into his house. he still smelled the same. he smelt like those fancy expensive cologne. he smelt so good and his house smelt the same.

"sorry, i kind of felt... sick." i said walking into his living room. "is your dad home? i would like to say hi." i said smiling putting my bag down. he shook his head, "they're at a business trip. they're actually on their way back." he said, i nodded.

"well how was your day?" i said,

"it was... you know, normal?" he said raising a brow, "here i'll get you a change of clothes and you can wear them. i'll be right back and you can change in my room once i get back." he said, i nodded and placed my bag down on my side.

i took my notebook, and my pencil pouch out. i crossed my legs into a cross cross apple sauce as i began the study guide. ms. kurenai was an english teacher but she also taught algebra 2. i had her for my sixth period, right after lunch.

here's how my schedule goes !

first period: speech class (speech credit) (mr. kakashi)
second period: chemistry (mr.orichimaru)
third period: french (language credit) (mr. ebisu)
fourth period: sex ed (mr. jiraiya, ms. anko)
fifth period: lunch
sixth period: algebra 2 (ms. kurenai)
seventh period: english pre- ap class (mr. kakashi)
eight period: ap world history (mr. asuma)

i have shino in only one, and that'd be my chemistry class. well, since he's kiba's buddy i'm assuming he has the same class as kiba. shino also eats lunch with me everyday, although sasuke joins in on it too. he stays quiet though, he would usually follow shino with hands in his pocket and with a scowl on his face.

"here hinata, you can go ahead and change in my room. like old times." he said chuckling. shino, kiba and i always hung out as children. wether it was at my house, shino's house or kiba's house. everyday after school we would walk from school to one of our houses and play together. i remember always bringing my dolls in my backpack as a child and playing with them in shino's room.

i was the kid who always got bullied. and it was probably because of my appearance. i was quiet and i was a very... odd child. my eyes freaked people out because they were so light colored, they bullied me because of my appearance and i always got so dirty. kiba or shino would lend me their clothes and i would dress in them until i brought their clothes back.

they usually offered me their shorts and shirts since we were all the same sizes and heights back then. a smile appeared on my face. "... old times." i said closing the door behind me. i began to change into his clothes as i took all of my clothes off, leaving of course, my under garments.

~

i rubbed my hair dry and tied a towel on my waste. i wiped the fogged up mirror and made sure my hair was no longer soaking wet. i opened the door to shino's room and noticed he wasn't there, but a girl almost completely naked.

i saw the expression in her face turn from smiley to shock to embarrassment. she froze in her spot and couldn't speak. i continued on searching for a change of clothes as i searched in shino's closet.

i heard the door slam shut and loud as i no longer saw the girl in the room.

that was the hyuga right?

why'd she seem so... different...

i shrugged, taking one of shino's joggers and putting it on along with one of his white shirts. i had clothes in his house because i stay here so often. i even have my own toothbrush, shoes and clothes here.

"sasuke! what the hell did you do?!" i heard shino say barging into the room, i sighed,

"tsk. i didn't do anything. she was the one who went into the room while i was finishing up my shower." i told him, the hyuga stood behind him wearing one of his shirts. his shirt looked so big on her it went down to her thighs. she was looking down, probably from embarrassment. shino just sighed.

"alright. hinata, did he at least do anything to you? anything weird or inappropriate?" he asked, she shook her head lifting her head,

"i-i already told you w-what happened shino!" she yelled with a red face, "he-he didn't do anything. i was just being a bit careless and went into your room to change without asking if sasuke was with you. i'm sorry." she mumbled.

what a dork.

marccii03~