Chapter 7

Felix gets back home with Nayeon and sits down on the couch while Nayeon runs up stairs. Felix's mom comes out and plops down next to Felix.

"I overheard you and Nayeon talking. Everything okay with you and Chaeyoung?" She asks. Felix rolls his eyes.

"Yes mom. Also my friend Changbin is coming over tomorrow after school to work on our Chemistry project. That's okay right?"

"Of course." She says. A huge grin forms on Felix's face. He skips up to his room. He makes a new group.

(Name Group)

Felicks added Changbin (DarkHairedBoy), Mom Woojinnie, Father Chan, Seungminnie Mouse, Minhoe, Unknown1, Unknown2, Unknown3.

Felicks renamed Unknown1 to Squirrel Boi

Felicks renamed Unknown2 to Fetus

Felicks renamed Unknown3 to Hyungenius

Hyungenius renamed the chat Stray Kids

Stray Kids

Felicks

Hey you guys

Fetus

Hi

Felicks

You guys want to come to Jisung and I's football game soon?

Father Chan

Ofc

Seungminnie Mouse

Sure i've got nothing better to do.

Squirrel Boi

Don't really have a choice lol

Minhoe

I'd never pass up on an opportunity to see hot guys

Felicks

Lmao of course you wouldn't

Oh also Nayeon says you have joined her in accepting 'Gay Defeat'

Changbin (DarkHairedBoy)

Who's Nayeon? Lowkey lost

Felicks

My annoying older sister. The one who never takes off her rainbow knee high socks and her rainbow earrings and her rainbow ribbons

Hyungenius

Her? Every time I see her I think, "Wow she's gay"

Mom Woojinnie

Hyunjin! That's kind of rude

Hyungenius

Oof sorry

Mom Woojinnie

Anyway Lix, of course we'll come to yours and Jisung's game.

Fetus

Random question, what's my contact name in your phone?

Father Chan

"Small One"

Mom Woojinnie

"Jeongin" I don't like having silly contact names

Squirell Boi

Booo No fun. "Child"

Changbin (DarkHairedBoy)

"Tiny Kid"

Minhoe

"Little person"

Seungminnie Mouse

"Innocent one"

Hyungenius

"Tinier than a baby"

Felicks

"Fetus"

Fetus

Wow y'all. Really feel loved here

Father Chan

Sorry, your just tiny

Hyungenius

Lmao

Felix decides to shut off his phone. He knew what was going to come next. Woojin was going to yell at them for being inconsiderate and he didn't feel like sticking around for that. Instead he went downstairs to see his mom.

"Hey Lix how you doing?" She asks

"Ugh not well. I'm done with my homework, but i have nothing to do. But i still feel like i'm missing something. Like something is gnawing at the back of my head, but no matter what I do it never leaves." Felix starts ranting. His mom gives him a concerned look.

"When did this start?"

"After school."

"Felix, you might not want to hear this, because of what I heard you and Nayeon talking about earlier, but is it a problem with Chaeyoung?"

"No. We're fine." Felix lets out in a squeaky voice. He's afraid his mom will see through his lies.

"Felix, if you don't like her, then you should let her go. It's only going to cause more pain."

"But I don't want to hurt her."

"It will hurt her more if she sees you start to lose interest, or start to get more and more distant, you know that right?" His mom asks. Felix starts to get teary.

"But we're fine. I'm fine." Felix lies. His mom gives him a frown.

"Felix I-"

"It's okay. We're fine." He says walking away. Felix goes back up to his room. He starts crying softly. He checks his phone. 10 missed messages. 9 from Stray Kids. 1 from Chaeng🐯💛.

Chaeng🐯💛

Im going to bed. Good night Felix.

Good night

I love you...

Read 10:34

I'm a horrible person. She probably hates me now.  How am I supposed to let her go if she said she loves me. But for some reason I can't seem to say it back... It just came out of nowhere. Oh my god what do I do. I can't face her at school. I'll just skip. It's Friday tomorrow anyway. Felix thinks to himself. Ping. Another notification makes Felix's heart fly.

Changbin (DarkHairedBoy)

Just making sure your still up for me coming over tomorrow :)

Oh yeah ofc

Oh shit. I have to go to school tomorrow. Changbin's coming over. Why me. I don't know what to tell Chaeyoung. Fuck. Felix got no sleep that night, tossing and turning, having to face the situation that had erupted between them.