Chapter 17

"I should have said it was Seungmin's! Idiot!" Felix says to himself. "She wouldn't have been suspicious because he's my other best friend. I am so stupid." He gets up and flops down face first in his bed. He hears his door open, but he doesn't have the energy to check which one of them it is.

"It's Changbin's isn't it?" Nayeon says.

"Yes. Now go away."

"You know... Its okay if you like him."

"But I don't"

"Biggest lie of the century but whatever."

"You don't have to be here. You can like leave."

"But I really want to be here for you." She says. Felix sits up. He looks at Nayeon who has sat down on his bed next to him.

"Why are you being nice?" He asks.

"I'm your sister. It's kinda in the job description. Now why did you lie to mom?"

"I was scared. And I didn't want it to be awkward."

"Ha. Too late."

"Nayeon!"

"Sorry. But why don't you just tell her you like him?"

"Cause I don't?"

"When you lie you form it like a question. That's what makes you a bad liar b-t-w. Anyway why won't you admit it to yourself?"

"Cause I like girls."

"Ha. Good one."

"I'm being serious!"

"Well, ask yourself. Why did it fail with Chaeyoung if you like girls?"

"Um. Uh. Maybe it was just that I didn't like her. Uh yeah that's it."

"Or because you don't like girls."

"I- I do too. I liked that girl uh, what's her face? Um. Oh yeah. Momo?"

"Even I liked her. I think everyone did. She's like the woman of men's dreams. She's the woman of women's dreams, even if you're not a lesbian. Maybe you're bisexual?"

"But I-"

"Oh yes. We've figured it out."

"But-"

"Don't you dare say you don't like him."

"I- Nevermind."

"Now you need to tell him."

"But what if he doesn't like me back?" Felix's voice drops down to a faint whisper. Nayeon inches closer to him and wraps her arm around his shoulder.

"Honey, trust me when I say that I've seen the way he looks at you, and I've never seen someone smile that brightly."

"You really think he likes me?"

"I'm positive." She says pushing Felix's bangs out of his face. He brings her into a big hug and smiles brightly as she gets up and leaves. Felix plugs in his computer with the charger and falls asleep to the TV show in the background.

Felix wakes up the next day not to yelling, but to Nayeon gently poking him awake.

"Hey get up. It's Monday." She says calmly.

"Ugh. I think I prefer the yelling. Wakes me up more." Felix jokes. Surprisingly, Nayeon shoots up.

"Up you girl scout! Up! Up! Up!" She shouts in his ear.

"I was joking." He says with gritted teeth, giving her an angry glare.

"Oh haha. Well I'll leave you to getting ready." She chuckles sheepishly and backs out of the room. Felix gets up and stumbles over to his bathroom. He takes a shower and brushes his teeth. After getting dressed, he goes downstairs to get his things like normal. He sees his breakfast already made, coffee already poured, his things all put together, and a grinning Nayeon standing next to it.

"Why are you being nice?" He asks suspiciously. "Did you break something?"

"No!"

"Oh." He says. Then he once again gains the suspicious glare. "Do you want money? Is this a bribe?"

"No! Felix!"

"Then what do you want?"

"Nothing! I was trying to be nice! Because you were all upset!"

"Oh." "Are you sure?"

"Felix!"

"Sorry."

Felix grabs his things to leave but before he does, his mom stops him.

"Before you guys leave, I need to tell you something." She says.

"What's up?" Nayeon responds.

"Well I was thinking, Since your birthdays are coming up, and I don't feel like having two dinners, how about we have a special dinner tonight? You can bring someone over. It'll be fun!"

"Okay mom. Sounds great! I'll tell Jeongyeon."

"And i'll tell Changbin."

"Ok kids. See you tonight!"

"Bye mom!" They both say, walking out the door.

Felix walks over to meet Seungmin, as usual.

"Hey!" He says to the red haired boy.

"Hey. How was your weekend?"

"Amazing. Probably the best I've had in weeks."

"You spent it with Changbin?"

"Yeah. How'd you know?"

"I saw you guys walking together. Felix, you posted pictures together. By the way, in no way are these comments related, but how are you and Chaeyoung?"

"Oh. We broke up last week."

"Oh! Phew."

"Why?"

"Well it makes a lot more sense now."

"What does?"

"You and Changbin hanging out all weekend. You two being so close all of a sudden. Why you two were holding hands. Why Woojin commented, 'I Ship It.'"

"Wait wait wait. Do you think we're dating?"

"Well yeah. Oh my god. Are you not?"

"What?! No!"

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry Lix. I-" Seungmin buries his head in hands in embarrassment. The two walk to school in silence for the rest of the way.

Hey ya'll. For some reason i'm feeling super inspired so here's another chapter. Also i'm excited for next chapter. hahaha.