Chapter 18

Felix walks up to school and immediately leaves Seungmin to find Changbin. He runs through everyone over to Changbin's locker.

"Heeyyyyy." Felix says sliding next to the shorter.

"Hi."

"Guess what?"

"Oh god. Should I be scared?"

"What? No. I was just going to say, my sister and I have very close together birthdays that are coming up soon so my mom is having a dinner to celebrate. Obviously Nayeon is bringing Jeongyeon, so you wanna come?"

"Of course. I'll see you in a bit. I need to talk to Ms. Ahn before 1st period."

"Bye Changbinnie!"

"Don't-" Changbin sighs. "Bye Lix." Felix feels content as he walks over to his other friends.

"Hey hoes!"

"Hey Felix." Minho says.

"Wassup?" Chan says.

"Felix. Language." Woojin jokes.

"Yeah Felix! Watch your goddamn profanity." Minho says with a stupid grin.

"You guys are weird. Anyway what's up?"

"Woojin and I are talking about how if you put the milk first before the cereal you are the literal embodiment of Lucifer." Chan says.

"Yep and Minho is on his phone, not listening and occasionally hitting us with a, 'That's crazy!' or a, 'You're so right though!'" Woojin says. Minho lets off a guilty chuckle.

"Well have fun. I'm going to class."

"Early?" Woojin asks. Just as he speaks, the bell rings. "Nevermind." The four of them split up to their classes.

Felix walks into his class and slides into his seat with Changbin.

"Heyyyy!"

"Why are you so happy today? It's gross."

"It's cause i'm with you, Changbinnie." Felix jokes. Changbin turns away and blushes.

"Gross. Absolutely disgusting. Get out of my room."

"I'm just joking. I'm just excited for tonight."

"As long as there's food, I am too."

"Trust me there will be food."

"Yeet." Changbin says. The teacher enters the room.

"Hi everyone! Sorry I'm late." Mrs.Lee says hurrying over to her desk. The rest of class seems to zoom by for Felix. He does his assignment and talks to Changbin occasionally. But he's not focused on school. Throughout the day he can only think of one thing. Seungmin's comment from the morning. He really thought we were dating. Does everyone else think the same? Oh god.

Are we that cute together? Thoughts race through his brain. He is broken out of his thoughts by Woojin poking him in the arm.

"Hey dreamy boy. Lunch time."

"Ok." Felix responds groggily. He, Woojin, and Chan walk over to where everyone else is sitting. Minho placed himself next to Jisung, naturally. Chan is sitting in between Jeongin and Woojin. Seungmin is awkwardly sitting next to Hyunjin who is blissfully ignorant to the fact that Seungmin is silently spazzing out after Hyunjin complemented his outfit.

Felix walks over and squishes next to Changbin. Changbin gives him a slightly annoyed face.

"You can't scooch two inches to your right? You have to sit right up against me?" Changbin complains.

"Yes, I have to." Felix says mocking his tone.

"Why are you being extra annoying today?"

"Don't act like you don't love it." Felix teases.

"Shut up and shift over."

"One: no. Two: you didn't deny it."

"Shut up. And shift over."

"Ha! Make me."

"Oh I will." Changbin mumbles. He looks up to see everyone looking at the bickering boys.

"Sorry." Changbin says, and looks down.

"Sorry." Felix says as he purposely pushes himself closer into Changbin.

"You little-" Changbin slaps his leg under the table. Felix looks up and hits Changbin's arm.

"Alright! That's it! You two are acting like children! Just like move! I've had it up to here with your shit!" Woojin yells.

"Wow we were just messing around." Changbin says quietly.

"Yeah what a buzzkill." Felix adds.

"I- I just-. I quit. I quit. I'm going insane. You two are driving me CRAZY." Woojin says sitting back down.

"Oof. We broke Woojin." Felix mumbles.

"I think you two broke him a long time ago." Chan says, consoling Woojin who is quietly mumbling to myself.

"Whoops." Changbin says. They all spend lunch in silence, in fear of getting yelled at by Woojin. Finally the bell rings and everyone separates to go to their final class of the day. Felix gets up and leaves Changbin and walks away. Jeongin runs up behind him.

"Hi!"

"Hi Jeongin."

"Let's get to math before Mrs.Kim decapitates us."

"Jeongin!"

"Oh, I'm sorry. Let's just go." Jeongin says pulling Felix's sleeve as the two walk into the room. He slides into a seat at the back. Jeongin looks confused.

"Come sit at the front with me!"

"But then she'll interrogate me."

"Then i'll sit with you."

"No it's really okay. Go sit up there. Go on. Before all the seats are taken."

"Are you sure."

"Jeongin, it's really okay"

"Thank you!"Jeongin says skipping off to his seat. That kid is too cute. Felix puts his head down as the lesson starts. He is too tired, but energetic at the same time. The class speeds through, and Mrs.Kim doesn't even notice the unfocused Australian in the back. The bell rings and Felix grabs his bag and leaves the class without thinking, leaving before Mrs.Kim can protest that 'The bell doesn't dismiss them, she dismisses them.' He runs out leaving Jeongin behind and quickly finds Changbin.

"Heyyyyyy!"

"Your class is across school, how'd you get here so fast?"

"I left as soon as the bell rang. Not in the mood to deal with Mrs.Kim's bullshit."

"That's an oof."

"Anyway, you still coming over later?"

"No Felix, I changed my mind!" Changbin says sarcastically. "Of course I am. Text me what time."

"Alright. Bye Changbinnie!" Felix says with a chuckle. Changbin flips him off jokingly and Felix runs out of the school and starts to walk home.

I lied. I'm not excited for this chapter its the next one. I promise this time lmao. Anyway have a lovely day!