Chapter 12

"We're leaving miscreants! Don't do anything stupid." Nayeon yells at them as the door slams behind the girlfriends.

"Wow we're here alone. So whatcha wanna do?" Felix asks.

"I don't know. Shouldn't you know? You invited me over."

"I invited you over because I was bored. I have no clue what to do."

"We could hang out with-"

"That's where I stop you mister. No other people are spoiling Febin weekend."

"Febin?"

"Changlix?"

"That sounds better, but still not ideal."

"Well let's just like eat food and watch TV."

"Now that's what sounds ideal." Changbin and Felix go up to his room and get on Felix's bed and open the computer to watch some TV or movies, whatever they feel like. Felix gets close to Changbin and holds on to his arm.

"Why are you so clingy?" Changbin asks, slightly blushing.

"I like being close to the people I care about. It makes me feel safe."

"Oh, ok." The two watched the show on Felix's computer until Felix fell asleep. Changbin started to drift off as well, when a call started buzzing on his phone.

INCOMING CALL FROM: "Idiot"

ANSWER

Yes | No

Yes

Chan? What do you need?

Why are you whispering?

Felix is asleep

Why don't you just leave the room?

He is asleep on me

That sounds about right

Anyway i just wanted to ask if you were free to hang out?

Nope

Felix wanted to have "Changlix weekend" as he called it

So im not free

Booooo

Also are you guys like a thing?

Wait he has a gf

Disregard my last sentence ha ha ha

Bye chan

Oof bye. ha ha

Changbin hung up and huffed. Felix started stirring.

"Changbin? Who was that?"

"Chan. He wanted to hang out with us."

"Oh."

"Don't worry I said no."

"Okay good. I love Chan but not in the mood to deal with him and his shit. Especially because it's our weekend." Felix leans up and lets go of Changbin, to Changbin's dismay. "Let's get food."

"I never oppose food" The two walk into the kitchen and Felix examines everything in his fridge. The two grab whatever they can find. Felix suggests watching videos on youtube. The two scroll down until a video of the best kpop songs comes up. Felix grins widely and stares at Changbin, who gives him a strange stare.

"Get up. We are doing this." Felix says, pulling on Changbin's arm

"What exactly are you making me do, and why does it involve moving?" Changbin looks up at him.

"I'm making you sing with me."

"But my food!"

"Get up." Felix persuades. Changbin gets up and they start singing along to the songs. Felix starts scream-singing, Fly by GOT7. Changbin laughs and starts rapping Loco's part in YOUNG by Baekhyun and Loco. The boys scream their hearts out until they start laughing uncontrollably.

"We can finish it! Only a couple left." Felix points out, while laughing. Then Dance The Night Away by Twice starts playing. The two get up and start dancing along with the song.

"LET'S DANCE THE NIGHT AWAY!!" they yell doing the dance movements in sync.

"Oh yes. This song is a bop." Changbin says as Like OOH-AHH blares through the room. A few Twice songs later and the last song comes on. Felix's face lights up.

"Wanna be loved. DON'T WANNA BE FOOL, WANNA BE COOL, WANNA BE LOVED-"

"NEOWAUI SAME LOVE. BABY I WANT IT!" Changbin finishes. They look at each other.

"I thought no one new this song!" Felix exclaims.

"Are you kidding? This is my favorite BTS song!"

"Same. I love the meaning of this song. I guess we have more in common than meets the eye."

"I guess so..." Changbin was staring. Not staring at the TV which had auto played to a dance challenge video. Not staring at his food. Not staring at Felix's excessively pink living room. He was staring at Felix. At his wide smile. At his eyes that shrunk when he gave out his adorable laugh. At his brown hair that always flopped over to one side. (Changbin thought this was super cute). He didn't notice his staring until he felt a tapping on his shoulder.

"Changbin?" Felix looked slightly concerned.

"Uh, yeah?" Changbin's cheeks went slightly red as he looked at the TV to avoid Felix's eyes.

"I asked if you wanted to do these dances with me?"

"Why of course." Changbin says and gets up with Felix to do Baby Don't Stop by NCT U and Red Light By f(x). Felix can't stop laughing at the way Changbin does girl group dances. In this moment it's just him and a ridiculous, short, Dark Haired Boy. He doesn't want these moments ever to end.  

Edit: Songs are-

Fly by GOT7

YOUNG by BAEKHYUN & Loco

Dance The Night Away by Twice

Like OOH-AHH by Twice     (Happy three years with Twice!!!!)

I Like It by BTS

Baby Don't Stop by NCT U

Red Light by f(x)