Chapter 16

Changbin shuts the door behind Felix and walks over to his aunt's' room and peaks his head in. They are sitting on their bed watching cooking shows on the tv that is hanging on the wall.

"Hey. Felix wanted needed to go, but he wanted to thank you guys for letting him stay." Changbin says, turning to walk away.

"Wait!" Soyeon says. "Come here and sit with us." Changbin shrugs and jumps on their bed. "So... Is Felix your boyfriend?"

"Aunt Soyeon no!"

"Oh you two would be cute." Miyeon says smiling.

"Aunt Miyeon not you too! He just a friend."

"Like your only close one." Soyeon retorts.

"Hey!"

"Does he know you're-" Miyeon asks.

"NO. I haven't even told Jeno! Why would I tell him?"

"You haven't told your own brother?" Soyeon scolds.

"Ha no. I'm scared to tell Felix."

"Why? Does he not support it?" Miyeon says with a tinge of annoyance.

"No no no. He totally does. His sister is a lesbian. I'm just socially awkward. I don't want it getting around school either."

"Would he spread it?" Soyeon asks.

"No. He's not like that." Changbin says with a small smile.

"Ohhh. You definitely like him!" Miyeon says.

"Whaaat? You're craaazy." Changbin says hopping off the bed and slinking out the door. He walks over to his brother's room.

"Hey Jeno."

"Whatcha need? I'm doing homework." Jeno retorts.

"Ha. No really what are you doing."

"Ok fine i'm playing snake. But I got to 79!"

"You need a life."

"You need to get out." Jeno says pushing Changbin out with his foot.

"Wow real mature." Changbin says walking away. He decides to just go back to his room. He opens his instagram. He scrolls down, not really paying attention. Until he spots a post from Felix. He sees many pictures of the two of them from the mall and the two of them playing with animals. "Ferrets with the fav." The caption reads. What a nerd. Changbin thinks while chuckling. He clicks on comments. He scrolls through them. Since Felix is popular there is many. But two stick out to him. One from Felix's girlfriend that says, "Cute <3" and one that says, "I ship it." From no other then Kim Woojin. Why am I not surprised?  Changbin just smiles at Woojin's comment rather than opposing. He feels content.

Felix walks home in the cold. He is secretly wearing Changbin's hoodie underneath his big coat. It make him feels safe. He walks past the many houses and shops breathing in the frosty air around him. He passes his school and his favorite cafe. Felix feels complete for the first time in a while. He strolls down his neighborhood. He slams open the door to his house. His mom is at the stove cooking pasta and Nayeon is sat at the counter watching her.

"Hey ladies~" Hey says sweetly taking a seat next Nayeon.

"Ew why are you being all happy and nice?" Nayeon says, fake gagging. "This wouldn't have to do with a certain Dark Haired Boy, would it?"

"Not in particular." Felix lies.

"Mhm. Sure." She says. "What is that smell? Smoke? Oh, it must be because your pants are on fire?"

"Are you sure I just didn't ruin the food?" His mom jokes. They both smile as she places bowls of pasta in front of them.

"Thanks mom." Nayeon says shoveling it into her mouth. Felix looks on at her in disgust and awe.

"I'm going to eat like a civilized person." Felix says.

"Oh since when were you civilized?" Nayeon says bitterly.

"Oh ouch." Felix says, pretending to be hurt. Their mom laughs at the childish antics of her children as the continue to bicker and eat.

Felix finishes and goes to put his dishes in the sink. He runs upstairs, almost tripping, and throws himself on his bed. He buries his face in his pillows and lets out a loud groan into them.

Fuck. Tomorrow is Monday! Boring. He opens his computer and goes to youtube. He decides to watch videos to fill in the time between now and when he could see Changbin again. He takes off his coat so he's just wearing Changbin's hoodie. He gets under the blanket when he realizes he left his computer charger downstairs. Not thinking, he goes downstairs and starts searching near the couches where Nayeon and his mom are.

"Hey. Where did you get that hoodie?" His mom asks. Shit.

"Um. Uh... This weekend? At the mall?" He lies. Nayeon snorts.

"It looks worn." Double Shit.

"That's the style?" He says grabbing his charger and running upstairs before anymore interrogation can happen. On his way up he hears Nayeon say to his mom,

"Wow. Is Felix a bad liar or what?" Crap times 8.

"Yeah. What was all that about?" He hears her respond. Crap times 1,748,987,003.

"That's just great." Felix mumbles to himself as he closes the door and sinks down against it.

I decided to upload Twice today because why not. Have a good day or night~