Quidditch

I was sitting in the Gryffindor common room with Harry, Ron, Hermoine, and the twins. "So you all are planning on opening up a joke shop?" I ask them. They happily nodded. "You know (Y/N) you're quite beautiful for a first year," Fred told me. I blushed a little. "Whaaaat," I said. "Your right Freddie," George said. I decided to joke around with them. "Well I can date you, but you guys are third years and I'm a first year." Fred and George grinned, "Age is just a number." "Age ain't a number, it's a word," I smirked. They playfully glared at me. "Don't worry Freddie, I have more a chance with her since I'm the most attractive twin." George grinned while I laughed. I was so busy talking with the two brothers that I didn't notice the smirking Hermoine and the jealous Ron and Harry. When I finished talking to the twins, I went over to the trio and greeted them.

"Hey, guys what's going on?" I questioned. "Harry needs to get his book back from Snape," Hermoine said. "Just try. I dare you." I told him with a hand on his shoulder laughing. He walked out of the common room.

We had been waiting here for almost 15 minutes. I was starting to get worried and was about to go out and search for Harry when he came back. "Well did you get it?" Ron asked Harry. "Well..." He responded.

Time Skip

"You know what this means?" Harry finished breathlessly. "He tried getting past the three-headed dog at Halloween! That's where he was going when we saw him-he's after whatever it's guarding. And I'd bet my broomstick he's the one who let the troll in, as a diversion." Hermoine's eyes went wide. "No, he wouldn't." She said, and I agreed with her. Snape may seem like a bad person, but he's not as bad as he's cracked up to be. "I know he's not nice," she said. "But he wouldn't try to steal something my grandfather was trying to keep safe." I finished. "Honestly, you two, you think all teachers are saints." Snapped Ron. "I'm with Harry. I wouldn't put anything past Snape. But what's he after? What's the dog guarding?" He said. "Guys please don't argue. This is something we need to solve together." I told them.

The next morning at the Great Hall, Harry wasn't feeling very well, probably because it was his first game, I, however, was ecstatic. Even if I didn't get to substitute, I'd still be able to support my friends from my seat in one of the towers. As I was waiting I hugged both the twins and Harry, who all hugged back.

"Good luck out there."

"You too."

I kept an eye on both teams during the game, making sure no one cheated. It was in the middle of the game when I started to get bored so I pulled out my ocarina, one of the only things I had left of my mother, and started playing one of the many songs I'd learned during my lifetime.

The eerie melody played out across the stadium as I was so wrapped up in playing it, I didn't notice that almost everyone was quiet so they'd be able to hear the melody.

Everyone's P.O.V

They all looked up and all around them until their eyes landed on the tower of the lone Grythercluff. They were hypnotized by the melody and there seemed to be a voice singing along with it high up in the sky. As she finished the song everyone started snapping out of their trance and continued cheering on their teams, almost as if nothing happened.

Gryffindor had won. I ran up to each of the twins, Harry and Oliver and kissed them all on the cheek.

"For winning the game." I grinned telling them. 'Man, if that's what I get when I win a game, I should do it more often.' They thought.

The Boys P.O.V

So it was her playing that melody. I'll have to ask her where she got it from.

Before they all went to bed they heard another melody playing. It sounded happy and upbeat, they all drifted off to sleep with that melody playing over and over in their minds, finding that that was the best sleep they'd had in a while.