(Y/N) As A Teacher

The three Gryffindors watched as their friend comforted Hagrid, and showed him Fea to try and cheer him up. It kind of worked until they heard a voice say,

"Look at him blubber!" They turned around to see Malfoy, Crabbe, and Goyle standing there, they had been listening the whole time. "Have you ever seen anything so pathetic? And he's supposed to be out teacher!" Said Malfoy. Harry, Ron, and Hermoine made furious moves towards Draco but Hermoine got there first and slapped Malfoy in the face,

"Don't you dare call Hagrid pathetic you foul, evil, loathsome cockroach!" She yelled. Before she could continue beating Malfoy into a pulp, Milo flew by and whisked Draco away by the robes on his shoulder and embedded itself in the wall. They looked over to see (Y/N) with her mask off, hands on her hips, "I'd suggest you refrain from calling anyone any names from now on, Draco or you'll answer to me." She stated firmly, her voice sounded like her fathers, before her spear vanished. Malfoy and his bodyguards rushed away from the scene, their tails between their legs.

'Oh, I am sooooo going to beat him a Quidditch.' (Y/N) thought.

Time Skip

The golden trio had just finished their lesson with the crystal ball gazing when an announcement came on and Professor McGonagall's voice was heard saying, 'Would all Quidditch teams report to the field immediately. Others are welcome to watch.' They looked at each other questionably before heading towards the fields, but when they saw Malfoy they were at each other's throats till they got there and saw (Y/N) there.

"Ummm...What's going on here (Y/N)?" Cedric Diggory finally spoke up. They saw (Y/N) perk up before turning around and smiling at them. She was wearing a new outfit with short, black cargo pants, a black jacket tied around her waist, and a red tank top that was cut to her mid-stomach.

Some perverted eyes (Draco, twins, and Cedric) trailed down to see that she was a lot leaner without her armor and that she was developing abs. They turned towards the teachers stands to see Dumbledore, McGonagall (who was giving them all a glare that said, 'Any funny business and you'll regret it), Lupin, Snape, and a few more teachers, they also saw a few of their friends there in the stands,

"Welp, the sooner we get this disaster, the sooner it'll end." She said, a teasing smile on her face.

"The teachers found it necessary that with you all practicing early in the morning or late at night that you should learn how to defend yourselves, that's where I come in." She stated, pointing towards herself,

"In my class, you'll learn hand to hand combat and how to use everyday items, like a pole for example, as a weapon." She explained, walking down the line of Quidditch teams, still unaware of the perverty eyes tracking her almost every move.

"And it's Mrs.(Y/N). I didn't earn the Ph.D. for fun, thank you very much!" She loudly said the last part. "Now, let's begin. Who wants to go first?" She asked, now in front of the class, hands on her hips and a cocky smile on her face. Crabbe and Goyle stepped forward and she held up her hands in a defensive/offensive position,

"Let's get started shall we?" She asked, slightly smirking, but mostly smiling, at the pair.

They both rushed her at the same time, flanking both her sides, 'Smart, but not smart enough.' She thought to herself. She jumped out of the way which made Crabbe and Goyle bump into each other. They quickly spotted her and Goyle rushed at her this time. She crouched down and dug her shoulder into his stomach, grabbed his leg so it wouldn't kick her, and flipped him over her back.

She saw that Crabbe was now rushing at her and when he went to punch her in the back of the head, she dodged it, smirked, and grabbed his fist before swinging him around and punching him in the face, she had won, easily.