The Forbidden Forest

Even though (Y/N) hadn't been caught, she still went with her friends to endure the punishment, and to protect them of course. But then she heard their punishment was to work with Hagrid. That didn't seem so bad. At least until they heard what they were helping out with.

"I suppose you think you'll be enjoying yourself with that big oaf? Think again boy-it's into the forest your going. And I highly doubt you'll come back in one piece." At this Neville let out a little groan and Draco stopped dead in his tracks. "The forest." He repeated, not sounding as calm as he usually was. "We can't go in there at night-what about all the werewolves, I heard." I rolled my eyes. I currently had the only weapon on me that didn't draw attention, at first glance, they looked like bracelets but expanded into a pair of gauntlets that not only improved my strength and punch but also fired dust (fire, ice, electricity, e.t.c.). I called them Ember Celica. Neville held onto the sleeve of my robe making a choking noise, unknown to me he was being glared at by two fellow jealous Gryffindors and a Slytherin.

Time Skip

Me, Harry, and Draco were paired together, not that I was complaining, I was friends with both of them, but the boys had very different opinions. I had gone up ahead a little so I wouldn't hear their arguing and Fang was next to me. I was thinking of life while stroking Fang when I stopped dead in my tracks.

The boys bumped into me and when Malfoy was about to complain, I put my finger to my lips and pointed down to the trail of silver blood. I loaded a few shots of dust into my gauntlets and quietly stepped forward, Harry following close behind with Draco not far after. I again heard them quietly arguing so I stopped and turned around, catching them arguing. "Would you boys stop it. You're going to get us all killed, so shut up!" I whisper yelled at them. I turned around and kept walking when we finally came to a clearing with something silvery-white in it. It was a dead unicorn.

I took a few steps forward when something came a slithering sound that made me put both my arms out to stop the boys and make us take a few steps back. A hooded figure came crawling out of the bushes and towards the unicorn. It lent down towards a wound on the side of the unicorns head and started drinking its blood.

When we were about to get away Draco let out a terrified shriek and bolted, along with Fang. The hooded figure raised its head and looked straight at (Y/N) and Harry, who pulled (Y/N) behind him and put his arms in front of her to try and protect her, despite the unimaginable pain in his scar. Harry fell to the ground and despite (Y/N)'s fear she got in front of him and held up a shaky fist, ready to fire the dust.

The thing got to its feet and slowly walked towards her. The closer it got, the more she froze up. As it was putting up a hand to touch her cheek something came charging out at the thing. (Y/N) snapped out of her trance and fired dust at the thing, but it only grazed it, and jumped away, taking Harry with her.

When she looked up, she saw that the figure was gone, and in its place was a centaur. After a few minutes, Harry took his hands away from his scar and let (Y/N) help him up. He saw her turn towards the centaur and nod. But that's when (Y/N) felt that fear start to overwhelm her, of that...that... thing coming back and taking her, killing Harry, or both. She knew it was a very despicable thing to drink unicorn blood, knowing that thing had to be desperate to live longer to drink its blood. She felt the darkness consuming her, but she let it.

In Her Dream

I looked around and saw my mother, Rose, holding a crying baby version of me. As I got closer I heard her saying, "(Y/N) shush, my little girl. How about I sing you a lullaby, would you like that?" When the mother asked that, the baby me instantly seemed to calm down. And my mother started singing a or as I had named it, Home.

There was a flash and I saw a 6-year-old me with my dad, Qrow, in about to fight off a bunch of Beowolf Grimm. "You ready (Y/N)?" My dad asked in his usual deep rough voice. "As ready as I'll ever be," I told him. We both smirked at each other, let out our battle cries and lept into action, our weapons glinting dangerously.

In The Real World

(Y/N) awoke with a jolt, gasping for air. She looked around to see it was early in the morning, with the sun making a beautiful sunrise. She looked around to see three of her friends and her pets, Hermoine, Ginny (who had been allowed to come, seeing as how they were like the sister neither of them ever had) and Pansy Parkinson (who had become close friends with (Y/N) after the broom incident.), Nightmare who was curled up next to her along with Hikari, Diablo was curled around the bedpost, and Adara was perched on the other. She also saw that she was in the hospital wing.

She looked around to see cards, flowers, and candies. She stretched and heard a few pops and cracks. After she was done she saw her friends were waking up. They looked around and saw her awake the tackled her into a hug, squeezing her to death. "You're okay! You're okay!" Ginny shouted. "We were so worried," Hermoine said. "Yeah you scared us to death, never, and I mean ever do that again," Pansy told me while shaking me. "I make no promises," I told her. "Nice to see you still have your sarcasm," Ginny said with a smile.