Second First Impressions

The next morning when all the champions and the headmasters, except (Y/N), followed by all the schools, except Ilvermorny, came down to get breakfast, they were surprised to see the Ilvermorny students rushing out of the Great Hall.

"Food fight!" They heard one of them shout. They turned around to see (Y/N) in front of them with three of her best friends facing the other end of the room. They looked around to see tables scattered around her but most of them made a fortress at the other end of the room that (C/N) was standing on with three of his friends. They were startled out of here puzzled state when they heard a slam on the table. "Justice will be swift! Justice will be painful! It will be DELICIOUS!" They heard (Y/N) shout, raising up her wand. Her friends raised their wands and the put the ends of them together, making a wave of power wash over everyone as the tips ignited and sparked with blue fire. (C/N) and his friends hopped down from their fortress of tables and started throwing either food or firing spells at the four girls who were rushing towards them.

(Bf1/N) rushed forward and deflected the onslaught of food with spells and more food and (Bf2/N) jumped over her and picked up two baguettes. They both deflected more food before (Bf1/N) fired off two spells which both hit one of (C/N)'s friends dead in the chest sending him flying back.

One his other friends rushed out holding a baguette and met (Bf2/N) head on before started an all out bread/sword fight. Finally, after throwing one of her baguettes at him she was kicked all the way back to the end of the great hall. He threw his baguette towards (Bf1/N) and she deflected it with a spell before being hit in the chest with on. (Y/N) appeared started surfing on one of the tables using one of the bigger plates while also using it to deflect food attacks. She finally arrived at (C/N)'s end of the room and pushed it into him, therefore pushing him back before using the momentum to flip away and back towards her end of the room.

Two more of (C/N)'s friends rushed (Y/N) and (Bf3/N), running straight towards them with their wands out. (Y/N) jumped out of the way and (Bf3/N) mumbled a spell before pressing her wand to the ground and the ground was immediately covered in a layer of ice. One of them slipped and fell, crashing into a bunch of tables, sending everything on them flying into the air before smashing onto the ground. The other one used one of the flying tables to jump off of before grabbing a pole that displayed one of the schools flags. He used his magic to make a piece of wood attach itself to the end of the pole, making a makeshift hammer before running towards them again.

When he smashed the hammer down, (Y/N) had gotten in front of her friend and took the hit for her, both flying back and showing how selfless she was. (Bf3/N) rolled out of the way and picked up a sharp ended stake, probably broken off one of the tables. She proceeded to try and take one the hammer armed boy but ended up being hit square in the chest, rocketing back into a pillar, making part of it collapse. (Y/N) had just gotten up to see the peril her friend was in before she ran forwards, jumped, and caught her friend. She looked down at her friend, worry in her eyes, "(Bf3/N) (Bf3/N), don't leave me! NOOOOOOOO!" She shouted, over dramatically.

(Bf1/N), bent on avenging their "fallen" comrade rushed forward, her wand was strapped to her hip and some sort of mist was around her hands. (C/N)'s friend, the one who had rocketed into all the tables, rushed forward to meet her, two long, stick like vegetables in hand. (Bf1/N) went to kick him but he blocked it with the two vegetables. She faked him out with another kick but instead went to punch his chest, the mist acting like gauntlets. She went for his face but got blocked and while he pulled away, punched his elbow before punching him in the face and then in his chest, propelling him up towards the ceiling.

While he was up in the air, he flipped over and threw the vegetables at her but he missed and they embedded themselves into the ground. (Bf1/N) jumped up and punched him in the back of the head, sending him rocketing down into the floor.

(C/N) rushed in, this time with the hammer, and tried to strike (Bf1/N) but she had already jumped out of the way. They both rushed each other and before (Bf1/N) got in a hit, (C/N) mumbled a spell right before his hammer hit her in the chest and it sent her flying through the roof. Must've been a spell to make him hit harder.

(Bf2/N) flipped away from the rubble that came crashing down before grabbing a string of sausages and spinning it around her form. She sent it straight at (C/N), hitting him in the chest and sending him straight back into a soda vending machine which then spilled out a bunch of carbonated beverages.

Seeing his chance, (C/N) picked up the drinks, shook them hard, and threw them at (Bf2/N). She dodged all of them. One of his friends looked down and saw that they were surrounded with unopened drinks. They smiled before they took hold of their wand and mumbled another spell. The can sprung up into the air before he directed them straight at (Bf2/N), holding her against the wall as the makeshift grenades bombarded her before she fell to the ground.

(Y/N) watched her friend fly back and fall to the ground before she got up, a menacing glare on her face. She crouched to the ground and took off in a sprint. A strong wind current followed after her, picking up all the food and debris as well while it followed after her. (C/N) and his friend looked on in horror at the makeshift hurricane heading their way.

(Y/N) sprinted past them and the hurricane picked them up in its grasp. When she met a wall, she turned around and came to a stop before she stood up and jumped high into the air, above the hurricane of stuff and grabbed onto a ceiling beam. (C/N) and his friends were pinned to the wall before they were bombarded with food and drinks. After a few seconds, the hurricane stopped and (Y/N) fell to the ground, landing perfectly on her feet while (C/N) and his friends peeled off the wall and slid to the ground.

"I love these guys." They all heard someone from Ilvermorny state before Minerva and Thorn came storming in, both growling and armed with their wands. When some stray food and plates came right at their faces, they held up their wands and the food was propelled backwards. They waved their wands again and everyone watched with wonder as everything was set back into it's rightful place, almost as if nothing had ever happened, well, except for the big colorful patch of food on one of the walls.

Just as the last table was put into place, Thorn looked at the two warring teams and simply said, "Children please, do not play with your food." (Y/N) sat down on one of the table tops while (C/N) let out a loud burp, causing (Y/N) and her team to hold up their hands in a defensive position. They all heard a crack and a yell before (Bf1/N) plummeted to the floor. Minerva let out another growl but before she could do anything, Headmaster Sayre walked in and put a hand on her shoulder, "Let it go." He told her. She sighed, "They're supposed to be the next generation of great wizards." She told him. "And they will be, but for now they are still just children," he told her. They looked towards (Y/N) and her friends to see them laughing as (Bf1/N) got up and dusted herself off before giving the two teachers a thumbs. "so why not let them play the part. After all...It isn't a role they'll have forever." Headmaster Sayre said before he turned around and started walking away with Thorn right behind him.