Quidditch Troubles

I was flying around on the Quidditch field on my broom, Blight, (that's the newest version of the Nimbus 2000, is your 2 favorite colors, and has your mascot carved in it) when I saw team Gryffindor. I saw Oliver explaining to them some sort of plan and it looked like they were about to fall asleep any minute now, so, I decided to spice things up a little. I chuckled to myself as I flew down.

I was quietly hovering behind Oliver and the team was looking at me. I held up my hand and started mouthing the words that Oliver was saying and this immediately seemed to cheer up the team, maybe even wake them up a bit. What we didn't know was that the Slytherin Quidditch team was watching us. I put my hands near Oliver's head and bent them at the top a little, something I like to call "wolf ears."

Finally, the team couldn't take any more of my hilarious antics and burst out laughing. Oliver looked around confused as to what they could be laughing at, at least until he spotted me. I started laughing with the entire team too. "This is serious, you're interfering with my explanation." "Oh come on Oliver. I was only joking. Plus, if you want them to pay more attention to you, try letting them sleep in after sunrise, at least." I told the burly sixth year. "Welp, I'll see you all later," I said and flew away before anyone could say anything else.

I flew as high as I could without suffocating, feeling the wind in my hair. I felt so free when I was flying. I leaned the broom back down and rocketed towards the ground. The Gryffindors watched scared to death, shouting for me to pull up. Before I hit the ground, I pulled up and zoomed past them while doing flips and loop-de-loops on my broom. I sailed back near them, a triumphant smile on my face. All the girls applauded while the boys just sat there and blushed until one of them pointed something out, "Looks like we got company." He said, pointing to a group of people with emerald green robes on. You see, unlike robes, I wore something similar to a soccer uniform, just the cleats didn't have spikes on them. "Unbelievable. I booked the field for today! We'll see about this!" Oliver hissed in outrage before storming over the Slytherin Quidditch team.

"Flint!" Oliver yelled at the other Slytherin captain. "This is our practice time! We got up specifically! You can clear off now!" Marcus Flint was even larger than Oliver. He had a look of trollish cunning on his face as he replied, "Plenty of room for all of us Wood." "But I booked the field! I booked it!" Oliver said, positively spitting rage. "Right (Y/N)?" He asked. Everyone looked to the girl leaning on her broomstick, examining her nails, without looking up, she said, "Don't look at me. It's either up to the teachers or my grandfather on who gets the field." She replied simply, unphased by the stares everyone, mostly the boys, were giving her. "Now, I'm going to go eat an actual breakfast, maybe go back to sleep. Enjoy arguing." She said in a sing-song voice, pushing through the Slytherin Quidditch team and heading towards the exit.

The only thought going through the boy's minds was, 'Wow. That's one of a kind girl.'

When (Y/N) came back a few minutes later after eating breakfast to see the two teams still arguing. She sighed to herself and walked down to the Quidditch field and got in between the two arguing captains and pushing them apart, with her hand on each of their chests, making them blush lightly, and others burn with jealousy. "Girls, girls, your both pretty. Now does one of you have a note or something?" She asked. Marcus pulled a sheet of paper out of his pocket and she quickly read over the letter.

"I, Professor S. Snape, give the Slytherin team permission to practice today on the Quidditch field owing to the need to train their new Seeker."

When (Y/N) was done reading she nodded her head and said, "Yep, the Gryffindors will have to wait. Turns out they need the field to train their new Seeker." She said looking at the Slytherins and nodding. "Wait, you have a new seeker?! Where." Asked Oliver. And lo and behold from behind six large figures before them, came to a seventh, smaller boy, a smirk covering his pale pointed face. Draco Malfoy.

"Welp," I said clapping my hands together. "I'll be going now. Oh, and Gryffindors, I got you a little something, something to help win the games." She said with a smirk and a wink. She waved he wand and packages appeared. Each Gryffindor got one and started unwrapping them, to find the newest model of the Nimbus 2000, painted with scarlet and gold, with an intricate design of a lion or lioness (depending on the gender) carved on each. "You can thank me later." She said and quickly sprinted away, her broom now strapped to her back.