Gilderoy Lockheart Part 2

"Yes, freshly caught Cornish Pixies." He said dramatically. "Oh no." "I think that's our que to duck under the tables?" "Yep," I responded to (B/f1)'s question, and we ducked under the table. Only minutes later, all hell broke loose while me and (B/f1) watched the carnage. We were planning on waiting for it to stop, but these things got on my last nerve when they hung Neville from the chandelier. "I'll be back," I told her and rushed out into the fray.

As soon as I got out from under the table, some of the Cornish pixies rushed over to me. Some kissed my cheeks while there started to braid my (l/s/m) (h/c) hair. "Silentium!" I yelled and all the pixies stopped, immobile in the air. I had my wand pointed towards them and I slowly levitated all the frozen pixies back into the cage. After the last of them were round up and inside the cage, the door slammed shut and the pixies were back to moving around trying to get out. I blew on the tip of my wand, spun it around in my hand, and tucked it inside my belt. "Never mess with a Dumbledore," I said to the pixies. I heard the bell ring and me and (B/f1) happily skipped out of the classroom, leaving all our startled classmates behind.