Drawing Names

The school's watched with bated breath as the first champion's name was drawn. They watched as Dumbledore caught the slightly charred parchment and held it at arm's length, so he could read it in the light of the flames. "The champion for Durmstrang-" he paused for effect, "will be Viktor Krum!" He shouted in a loud voice. "Looks like you got some fair competition." (Y/N)'s friend whispered to her. She rolled her eyes but applauded along with the rest of the hall. The Americans saw Viktor rise from the Slytherin table and stride towards Dumbledore before turning right and walking into a chamber next to the staff members table.

"The champion for Beauxbatons... is Fleur Delacour!" They turned to see a silver-blonde sweep up from between the Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw tables and stride towards the same door that Viktor had disappeared through.

Dumbledore turned towards the Goblet to see a Horned Snake slither out, then its tongue turn into a Pudgewudgie, who fired an arrow that turned into a Wumpus, whose tail turned into a Thunderbird, that then flew down to Dumbledore and unfolded itself. "The champion for Ilvermorny...Is (Y/N) Dumbledore!" Dumbledore shouted with a proud smile.

Ilvemorny burst into applause while other schools turned to see the same masked figure that had defeated the serpent, get up from the Grythercluff table and confidently strut towards the door, but before going through it, bowed, and disappeared behind the door.