The Heir of Slytherin Part 2

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
        I felt magic and fire coursing through my veins as my sheer willpower broke the sleeping spell on me. My eyes shot open and I could see my pets turn around and look at me, wide-eyed. I quietly shushed them and looked around for a weapon (I didn't have my wand on me) only to find Harbinger right next to me, I looked over to Nightmare and Adara and saw them nod. I took hold of Harbinger, closed my eyes, and quietly got up. When I opened them back up, there were flames blazing at the edges and my hair was now completely black. I let out a growl and lept at Tom, but he had disappeared. "Where are you?! Only a coward would hide, come and face me like the man you're supposed to be!" I shouted to the empty chamber. I heard him laugh and it echoed all around the chamber. I growled again and jerked my head, telling my pets to go and help Harry, they were hesitant but soon ran into the maze of tunnels.

"You know, I didn't expect you to be able to break that spell for quite some time, but it seems your stronger than I thought." He said, his voice still echoing around the chambers. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, concentrating. 'Come on (Y/N). Find his aura. Listen for any cues on where he might be. Remember what your mother, father, aunts, and uncles taught you.' I thought, I felt and saw a cold aura from behind the same pillar. I felt Harbinger change into Wilt and Blush in my hands, and I fired Wilt at him, it spun through the air as it neared him and sliced the pillar in half. I used the magnetism semblance aunt Pyrrha had given me before she died, the symbol glowing on my hand, and Wilt quickly came back to me.

Symbol

"Your abilities are more developed than I thought

"Your abilities are more developed than I thought." He said, thoughtfulness in his tone. I could just see the smirk on his face. "Don't patronize me," I growled. He chuckled. "You know, your more like your father Qrow and aunt Raven more than you could imagine." He told me, from behind another pillar. "Don't talk about my family, you never even knew my father, mother, aunts, or uncles. You have no right to talk about them like you knew them!" I yelled, the flames by my eyes growing slightly bigger. "Oh, but I knew your grandmother." He told me. I stopped. "You...You did?" I questioned, the flames growing smaller at them mention of my grandma, I vaguely remember her, but she was loving and caring, not only that but she was a great fighter too, she was everything I aspired to be.

"Ah, I see you remember her from your youth?" He questioned I slightly nodded, but then shook my head, 'I can't let him distract me. I must not let my guard down.' I told myself. I growled again until I heard footsteps approaching, Harry. I whipped around, newly formed Harbinger in my hands, eyes blazing, hair pitch black with a few (h/c) streaks, and he paused his mouth agape.

Harry's P.O.V
I don't know how, but she broke the sleeping spell on herself. Now that I looked closer, her pitch black hair had gray and (h/c) streaks in it and her blazing, enraged, blood red and glittery silver eyes had flecks of lime green, (e/c), turquoise blue, violet, amber gold, and pink in them. She only looked more beautiful than I had ever seen her. "Now's not the time to gawk at my new look, go, go, go!" She shouted as she got out her wand. She started firing spells at something behind me and I heard a roar of pain, the basilisk. I turned around and looked where its eyes should be. The sockets were empty and Tom was outraged.