Norbert the Norwegian Ridgeback

Me and Hermoine were helping each other study for our exams when I heard Ron shout "I'm never going to get this!" "Course you are. You're just being a procrastinator." I told him. He just sighed and looked out the window, it was the first fine day they'd had in months. The sky was a nice blue and there was a feeling of summer in the air.

Before anyone could say anything else, they heard (Y/N) say, "Hagrid what are you doing in the library?" He shuffled into view with something behind his back. I stopped paying attention until I saw Ron slam books about how to tame dragons onto the table. "He was in the dragon section." He said. "When I first net Hagrid, he did say he always wanted a dragon.' Harry said. "But it's against our laws. It was outlawed by the Warlocks' Convention of 1709, everyone knows that. It's hard to stop Muggles from noticing we've got a dragon in the back garden-besides no one can tame them. You should see the burns Charlie's got off wild ones in Russia." Ron said. "Well, I can tame them," I said. "It's rather easy actually," I told them.

A Few Days Later At Hagrid's Hut

They were watching the dragon egg hatch right in front of them. As soon as the dragon was out it wadded over to Hagrid, "Well, at least he knows who his mummy is." He said. "Hagrid, how fast do Norwegian Ridgebacks grow?" Hermoine asked. Hagrid was about to answer when he saw someone at the window. "Who's that?" As soon as Harry and the others turned around they saw Malfoy dart away.

"Ah great. Now we're in trouble." I said.

"Detention, All five of you!" My god-mother said. "And 20 points from Slytherin for wandering around in the middle of the night!" Detention with Malfoy, don't see how that could go wrong.