Flourish and Blotts

"Bet you loved that didn't you Potter." Said a voice behind Harry who had no trouble recognizing it. Harry straightened up and turned around to face Malfoy who was wearing his usual sneer. "Famous Harry Potter, can't even go shopping for books without making the front page." He said. "Hey, Malfoy! Why don't you pick on somebody who has the same size ego!" A sly, cocky voice called. They looked up to see (Y/N) Dumbledore standing there smirking down at them, with 3 others who they recognized as her best friends from America last year. "(Y/N)!" Ginny and Hermoine yelled.

(Y/N) slid down the staircase, her friends following and gave them all hugs, even Draco. She walked back and stood next to Ginny. "What's this for?" Ginny asked. "Well, I gotta have people know your friends with one of the coolest people in school." After (Y/N) said that all the girls burst out laughing. While Ginny, (Y/N), and her friends were joking around things started getting tense between Malfoy and the others. They were laughing until a voice cut through the air saying, "Well, well, well-Arthur Weasley."

It was Mr. Malfoy. He stood with his hand on Draco's shoulder sneering down in the same way. "Lucius," They heard snickers from all the Americans but ignored it, well, except for Ginny. "Busy time at the Ministry, I hear. All those raids...I hope they're paying you overtime." He reached into Ginny's cauldron and extracted from all the glossy Lockheart books, a very old, very battered copy of the Beginner's Guide to Transfiguration. "Obviously not. Dear me, what's the use of being a disgrace to the name of wizard if they don't even pay you well for it?" Mr. Weasley flushed darker than Ron or Ginny. "We have a very different idea of disgraces to the name of wizard." He said. "Clearly." Said Mr. Malfoy, his pale eyes staring at Mr. and Mrs. Granger, who were watching apprehensively. "The company you keep, Weasley... and I thought your family could sink no lower-" He was cut off when a ton of water spilled on him and howls of laughter and cackling fits were heard from the upstairs level.

They all looked up and saw the Americans and Ginny laughing, (Y/N) with her wand in hand with her other on her chin and an innocent, puzzled look on her face, "Oops. It slipped." She said with a smirk, showing off her pearly white, abnormally straight, sharp teeth.

Taking this as a distraction, Mr. Weasley tackled Mr. Malfoy and started fighting him. They heard (Y/N) and her friends chanting "Fight, fight, fight, fight." from upstairs. Just as things were getting good, the assistant came and broke up the fight.

"Well, we'll see you the first day boys." (Y/N) said gesturing to herself and her friends. "Your not staying?" Ron asked. "No we have to be back before the muggles rush hour starts. See ya all later." She called as they pushed through Draco and his father. When they looked outside to see (Y/N) get on Nightmare and her friends get on broomsticks and take off. While nobody was listening, the boys gave out a long love-struck sigh.

Harry's P.O.V

I watched as the most incredible girl I had ever seen fly away on her dragon. I let out a love-struck sigh. All I wanted to do was hold her, make her smile and laugh. I wanted to do all I could to make her happy, and any chance I have with her, I'll take it. I just had to be careful around all these other boys.

Draco's P.O.V

I was staring at the distant shadow of my loved one flying away. Sure, she just spilled gallons of water on my dad but still. I looked over at him to see that he was faintly smiling. "Father, why are you smiling? Your soaked." I said. "Her mother used to play pranks like these on me and the other Slytherins all the time. To be honest I kinda missed that." He said, a look of longing in his eyes. I'll have to learn more about her mom in the future.

Ron's P.O.V

I let out a sigh. I wish she had stayed longer. I guess I'll have to greet her properly when we get back to school. I can't wait to see her. It's been almost three months without my sunshine. But it's clear that she's become more of a prankster then the last time I saw her, and maybe a little more sassy and cocky but still, that's what I love about her.

Twin's P.O.V

We watched as the love of our lives flew away on swift wings. We both looked at each other with smiles. She's become quite the prankster since the last time we saw her, the mischievous look in her eyes brighter than we had ever seen it. She even had the courage to prank the "great" Lucius Malfoy, even laugh at his first name! Nobody does that and comes out alive, and yet she did! She's one special girl.

Lucius's P.O.V

Now that I think about it, ever since her mom died, I've missed having gallons of ice-cold water dumped on my head. I used to wake up that way every morning all seven years at Hogwarts and didn't find out it was her until I became good friends with her through my wife. And to be honest, if it weren't for Qrow, she'd probably be my daughter right now. But still, I can tell she's going to be exactly like her mother.