Chapter One:What aboute us

Marinette's POV
,, Tikki, I'm so happy! I finally got over Adrien!Well, I still don't know if that is a good thing, but at least I won't be jelous anymore."I said.
,, You really think you forgot Adrien at all?" Tikki said while raising her eyebrow.
,, Ok maybe I still have a little crush, but that doesn't count. "
,, Whatever you say. What aboute Luka. He seems nice."
,, He is very nice and kind. Maybe I shoud give him a chance. Who knows? '' I laughed.
We both laughed and then I rememberd.
,, Oh no Tikki, we have patrol! "
,, Oh yes. Just say the magic words."
,, Tikki sopts on! ''

As I got into red suit, I jumped on my balcony and looked over Paris. It's so beautiful. I was jumping from rooftop to rooftop until I bumped into somebody.

,, Hello my lady. "
,, Hey Chat. "
,, Ready to go?"
,, When ever you want. ''

I took east and he took west. Paris was peaceful. Nothing really special happened. As I finished my patrol, I met Chat again.

,, Nothing. You? ''
,, Nothing. It's wired you know. I am not used to this peaceful Hawk Moth phase. Well, as we have free time, maybe we can go somewhere. What do you say my lady? ''
,, Sorry Chat, but I have to go. See ya! "
,, See ya. ''

I heard disappointment in his voice, but if I said yes maybe he would think that I like him in someway. I just got over Adrien and I can't. I just can't. How cloud I? Tell him right in his face,, I don't like you." It would be rude. But someday I'll have to tell him. Someday.
I went home. It was aboute midnight. I packed things for next day in school and i got on my balcony. It was a beautiful night. Ten seconds after my silence, I heard someone coming from behind. I prepared to hit the person behind me. I took a deep breath, turned around and slapped a person right into cheek. I recognise this,, person". It was Chat! God I hitted him so hard!
,, Chat I am so so so sorry! I got scared and..."
,, It's ok princess. I deserved that. Anyways, can I talk to you? You are the only person that understands me."
,, Sure. Aboute Ladybug huh? "
,, Yes. It's just that I don't know how to tell her that. How to tell her that I love her. ''
,, Maybe you shoud move on. I did and now I fell amazing. Try to find someone new. "
,, You see. That's the point. I can't. I love her too much to just move on from her. I can't see myself with anyone else. ''

Tears started forming in my eyes. Was he really that much hurted becose of me? Am I that... that...rude and selfish person?

,, What's wrong princess? Why are you crying? ''
,, SHE DOESN'T DESERVE YOUR FEELINGS! "I yeled.
,, What are you talking aboute?"he asked me little confused.
,, Under the mask she is just a clumsy, stupid, regular and planed girl! She doesn't deserve you! She is a idiot! ''
,, Wait. What?! You know who she is under the mask?! And you are saying THIS aboute HER?! She showed you herself and you betrayed her?! She is amazing, strong, smart and beautiful girl! She is much better then you! Look at yourself! You are that clumsy, stupid, selfish girl in this story! "

In that moment I putted my hand on my mount and he made a sad face. I can't belive he said that.

,, Marinette wait... ''
,, Please go."
,, But... "
,, I said GO! ''

He left. I was broken. He told me. Right into my face that I was a mess. Maybe he was right. He was right. That's when I started crying and sobbing.

,, He was right Tikki. All this time I was this stupid girl. Why am I Ladybug? What I have to be a superhero?! ''
,, Oh Mari. You are the chosen one. You saved Paris milion times. You are the best Ladybug ever. Everybody has a time when they are off. ''
,, Thank you Tikki. ''

I hugged my little kwami and went to sleep.

This is the end of first part and I hope you like it! LOVEEEEEE You