Chapter Ten: I Still Do Love You

Ladybug's POV:

I just thought there was nothing to worry aboute. When I came next to them I said.

,, Hey Chat. ''
,, Hey Ladybug.''
,,Who is this?! ''
,, Ow I am sorry. I forgot to mention her. This is Rena Rouge. ''
,, Well I know the person who is really Rena and this is not the same person. ''
,, Why are you so mean to her?! Master Fu gave her Fox miraculous to protect Paris! Maybe she is better that older Rena! I am so sorry Rena that you head to hear this. Let's go. ''

After that he took his botton and went away with her. What is going on with him?! Is he under some kind of spell or something?! He was acting like a idiot! I hope he comes back to my house till 19pm. I just hope he comes back to me...

After the patrol

I came home and detransformed. When I checked my phone, I saw a messege from someone. It was Luka. He asked me if I was free tonight at 20pm to ho on a movie. I didn't know how long it will take with Chat so I said that I have some designs and project to finish. I felt so bad cuz I lied to him. He is amazing and he deserves to have amazing girlfriend.
It was 18pm so I had time to get ready. I wasn't in mood to go anywhre now. After what he said and did... I am not sure what to think anymore. I took one of my dresses from closet and I sat on a chair to check my phone. Luka askex me what was I doing and I said nothing and we started texting. We were texting for 40min and then he had to go. It was amazing. I found out a lot of stuffs aboute him. For those twenty min I talkied with Tikki what were Luka and I texting. After sometime, I heard a knock on my trap door. I wasn't ready to face him, but I didn' had a choice so I went to open it. He had a bright smile on his face and one of his hands was behind him.

,, Hi Purrrrincess. ''
,, Hey Chat''
,, Hey whats up? You sound... weird.''
,, Oh, its nothing. Lets just go. ''
,, Ok Purrrinces. What ever you say. ''

He gave me a box and it was wrapped like a present.

,, Oh, for me? Thanks Kitty. ''
,, Open it. ''
,, Okay''

I unwrapped this little box and I saw a necklace. It was in a shape of star. He knew I loved looking at the stars.

,, This is amazing! Thanks Kitty!''

I grabbed his cheek on kissed him on a lips lightly. He kissed me back but then I pushed away and asked him to put necklace on my neck. It was so preatty! I really loved it and not just cuz its beautiful. It was cuz it was a gift from him. He was so kind and sweet. I really loved him. Then he took me and carried me away in the night.

I hope you liked this chapter! I know I am making very short chapters and that they are very stupid, but you know, I am stupid

Uh-uh *my username is litterly someone stupid* uh-uh-uh

sooo. Thank you all for reading and voting and adding my story on reading list! I am so happy that someone actually likes my work even thought it sucks.

Uh-uh-uh *family friendly * uh-uh-uh...