Chapter Nine: What Could Possibly Go Wrong?

Marinette's POV:

,, Hey Kitty. ''
,, Hey Purrrincess. I heard what you've done today. I just wanna say... thank you.''
,, What are you talking aboute? ''
,, You were wearing Chat Noir design and you kinda stood up for me. ''
,, Oh that?! It was nothing. Really. ''

Flashback

I was in school and since it was Heros day, I dresssed as Chat Noir. Like, almost every person was dressed as Ladybug. A lot of students asked me why am I Chat Noir team. My answer was simple.
,, I don't see a reason why wouldn't I. He is amazing super hero and whats a diffrence between him and Ladybug?! Only thing Ladybug can do more is to catch a akuma. So?! He is just as amazing as Ladybug and if not even better. ''

,, You are just as loser as he is. ''
Some random student said.
I didn't wasted my time to answer on that becose I knew I whloud rather be a loser with Chat than be some kind of winner all alone.

End of flashback

,, I really appreciate it. ''
,, You don't need to thank me. You are amazing no matter what you do. I really think that. ''

He took my cheek and kissed me softly and I melted in his kiss. I didn't liked him. I loved him. With my whole heart.
As sson as we pulled away, we cuddled next to each other and then we fall asleep.

When I woke up, he wasn't there. I found a note laying next to me. It said:

,,Hey Princess. Sorry I had to leave, but I didn't want to wake you up. Otherwise, you would find out who I am and we wouldn't want that right? Anyways, I wanted to take you somewhere so if you are free tonight, be outside of bakery at 19:00 PM. Okay? See ya Princess. ❤️''

It was so sweet that he wrote me a letter. Wait. He wants to take me somewhere?! Where?! I wonder where.

I found something to wear as fast as I cloud and I letted my hair down. I was running forward Alya as I saw her getting in school.

,, Alya!Wait for me!''
,, Hey girl. Okay, okay, I am waiting. Wow, your hair is down. You look amazing! ''
,, Ha, th-th-thank y-y-you. ''
,, Ok girl you need to calm down! Come on, take a deep breath. ''
,, Okay Alya I understand. ''

We both giggled at this one.

I saw Nino and Adrien going to us. Adrien was unusually to much happy. I mean, it's great if he is happy, but you know... He was never this happy.

,, Hey guys. ''
I said with a wave.
,, Hey dudes. Whats up? ''
,, Hey Mari and Alya. ''
,, Yo Adrien, why are you so happy? ''
,, Oh that?!It's nothing! Can't I be happy once in a while?! ''
,, Of course, but you know, just asking. ''

The whole day pased very quickly and it was time for my patrol. I was so exited to see Chat! When I came to our place, I cloudn't believe it. There was another girl with Chat and that peson had a miraculous. She was flearting with him and he seemed to enjoy in it. I also noticed that it was a Fox miraculous. But I asked myself, what cloud possibly go wrong? But, I didn't know what was aboute to happen.

Just to be cleared, it's not LIE- la or Alya. I just wanted to say thank you guys for 219 views! ❤️I mean, thats a big step and I wanted to say sorry for not posting i long time for all those short chapters. Luv ya and till the next chapter! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️