Chapter Five: Love Is Confusing

Adrien's POV:

This whole day was so hard to pass. I was sitting next to Marinette and I was blushing all the time. I couldn't say anything. Everybody seems to see me different. Every person in school asked me what happened to me. I didn't know   what to say so I would say the same thing.

I just had a weird day thats all.

And of course, it got worse when Marinette asked me what happened. Thank God to Chloé's impossible annoying love for me and she jumped on me and Marinette leaved. I wanted to talk to her. But I couldn't. I way way to in love with her. Only way I cloud get a normal word out of my mouth in front of her was in my suit or how cloud I say, when I transform into my alter ego.
Even Ladybug was weird today. I said one pun and she putted her head down.I don't know what happened to her. She didn't say a word to me. Weird from her. Mostly she is the one that talks the most and she was the one to say that my puns were very stupid. But now, she was very nervous. I wonder whats going inside of her head.

Marinette's POV:

Whole day seemed diffrent because of one thing. Adrien. He acted so weird today. Actually, just like me when I had a crush on him. Weird huh? He was trying not to be close to me even thought it was ok with him whole year.I am just confused.
And when school finally finished, I had a patrol. I didn't know how am I going to stand next to him and fight. I was so in love with him.
When I finally arrived, I blushed so hard. I think he noticed it. And he called me Ladybug. He used to call me M'lady or something cheese like that. When I actually thought aboute it, I understood it was better. I wood blush more and I wood lose control of myself. Anyways, I was now that clumsy or normal Marinette. I acted like her. I swang my yo-yo in wrong direction and almost fall. He was there to catch me. Why is he so cute?!

,, Hey what's wrong Ladybug?''
,,Nothing. You seem off too. No puns and stuffs like that. Why? ''
,, I don't know if I shoud bother you with my personal life. ''
,, You know you can trust me. Now, say whatever you have on your soul.''
,,Well...There's a girl. ''

There is a GIRL?!What?I never knew he had a crush. Who was she?!

He said something and stopped me from thinking.

,, Are you listening to me? ''
,, Sorry. I was thinking aboute something. Please can you say it again? ''
,, Ok. So, as I said, there is a girl. She is smart, beautiful, gorgeous, creative and little bit clumsy but it's cute. I kind of friendzoned her at first in my civilian form. I thought I didn't liked her. But, I started visiting her as Chat Noir and she seemed more... well... like her. She showed me her true self. I started to like her a lot,but idk what to tell her so... What shoud I? ''

At the first I was confused. He started visiting her? He strated visiting me?! That means he is visiting more than one girl?That means he never even thought of me.

,, You shoud tell her how you fell ok? I gotta go so, see ya!''

I swang my yo yo to my house. Tears started forming in my eyes. He really liked some girl that he visited? I finally thought that he maybe likes me but nobody will ever like me. I mean why wood they? Why wood the perfect model liked me? Why wood super hero of Paris like me? There is no reason.
I jumped on my bed, putted my head in pillow and cried.

Adrien's POV:

Ladybug swang her yo yo and left me. I noticed that she was talking in a sad way to me and a tear started forming in her eye. Why? Did I say something wrong? I went to my house to transform from my alter ego to my other personality. Adrien. As soon as I got in my room and detransformed, I asked my kwami Plagg aboute this.

,, Plagg, whats up with her? Why is she like this? ''
,, Idk kiddo. You teenagers are confusing. Why don't you love camembert and there woodn't be broken hearts and rejecting. ''
,, Oh Plagg. ''

Marinette's POV:

I got a messege from someone. I took my phone to check the messege and it was Luka. He asked me if I was free. I didn't have any plans, so I said yes. And even thought Chat Noir wood be here, I can't face him now. How cloud I? He is visiting more than one girls.I finally thought that I was special to someone, but I wasn't.
I grabbed a black skirt and baby blue T-shirt. I took purse and ran ot of the house. We met in front of Eiffel Tower. We went to Andre to get some icecream. I enjoed his company. He was amazing. But after some time I noticed that someone was following us. I told him I was going to toilet and I  was hidden behind the tree. I was dark so I cloudn't see who it was. The person jumped right in front of me and not seeing me. I took tat opportunity and hit the person.

Adrien's POV:

I was talking to Plagg when I got on idea. Why woudn't I pay a visit to my Purrincess. I soon as I gave my selfish kwami his camembert,I transformed into super hero Chat Noir. I went to her house to see that there is nobody in her room. I noticed that girl ran out of bakery and was probably going to the Eiffel Tower. I was just aboute to jump in front of her whenI noticed that there was a guy. He had black-blue hair and blue eyes. I recognized him. Luka.
They were walking and talking. What was so special aboute him!?
It was already dark and I saw them getting apart. He was still standing there. Was he waiting for her?
I jumped from tree to check out and some person from shadow hit me so hard that I fell on the floor.

Hey guys! Sorry for not posting this part earlyer and I hope you like it and if you ask yourself why are they blind not to see that they like each other, it's just cuz I love it and its more like in show. See ya and love ya. TILL NEXT CHAPTER! 😍😍😍😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️