Chapter Two:Is This Love?

Marinette's POV:

I went to school today. I was so sad aboute yesterday. I didn't know what to do. What shoud I do? I saw Alya running to me.

,, Mariiiiii!"She screamed.
,, What's up!?"
,, Nino asked me on a date. "
,, You guys are dating. Why is this so new yo you?''
,, We are NOT dating. '' she blushed so hard.
,, You too look like a couple. I am happy for you. '' I smiled.
,, And btw, Adrien looks weird today so please do something to make him happy. ''
,, You know I am not into him anymore?''
,,WHAT. But still you are his friend so try it. You are gonna tell me everything. ''
,, Ok. '' I smiled again.

Alya left. I was wondering why is Adrien like this? I hope he gets better.

,, Hey guys! '' I waved at Nino and Adrien.
,, Hey Marinette! '' Nino waved back, but Adrien just turned his head around.
,, What's up with him? "
,, He is out of mood today, but he doesn't want to tell me why. ''
,, Oh. It's ok. I heard aboute you and Alya. I am happy for you guys! ''
,, Thanks. We shoud go. Class is aboute to start. ''

We got in classroom just before bell rang. We sat on our places.

Time skip becose I don't have idea what to write aboute.

Class ended and I saw Adrien getting out of classroom. I ran after him and called him.

,, Adrien!Wait! "

He didn't turn around.I got right infront of him.

,, Adrien, wait. What is up with you today?"
,, Nothing you shoud care aboute. "

What happened to him?

,, Please tell me. You need help now. I am not going anywhere until you tell me. ''
,, Well, if you are not, I am. ''
,, Oh no your not. "

I took his hand fast enough so he can't get away.

,, Let me go!"
,, Please tell me what's wrong and I'll let you go. Please. ''
,,..... Fine. ''

We went in park and sat on a branch.

,, There was one girl. She was...well...girl of my dreams.''
,, Kagami huh? ''
,, No and it doesn't matter. She was, as I said, girl of my dreams. Days ago I wanted to go somewhere with her and she said she can't but I know she lied. I saw that in her eyes. I went to one of my friends house and asked her if she can help. She is too kind to say no so she said yes. She said something and I got mad at her.And I said something. Something that hurted her. Then I ran home and thought what am I going to say to her. So what do you think?"
,, Wow. That's a lot to take in. Have you ever thought aboute a fact that you like this,, friend"? "
,, Idk. Maybe. Maybe not."
,, Listen, I think you shoud try to talk to her and tell her that you didn't mean to. Tell her that you are sorry and I am sure that she will forgive you. If I was her, I would forgive you. ''

Adrien's POV:

You are her.

,, I hope she does.She is amazing girl, I would't like her to hate me. ''
,, Well, I shoud get going. I hope everything goes well with your,, friend''. See ya! "

I saw her running home. Is it possible that I like her. What aboute Ladybug?
I am so confused.

I ran home and jumped on my bed.

,, Plagg, is it possible that I like Marinette?"
,, Oh kiddo, you are amazing, but sometimes I ask myself how can you be so stupid."
,, What?! ''
,, Of course YOU LIKE HER. YOU LIKED HER SINCE THAT DAY WHEN YOU GAVE HER UMBRELLA AND EVERYTHING ELSE I MEAN... ''
,, Ok Plagg, come down. It looks like I do. I am going to visit my Purrincess.
PLAGG CLAWS O-"
,, CAMEMBERT FIRST. "
,, Oh ok. "

15 mins later

,, Have you finished already?!
,, Ok ok. ''
,, PLAGG, CLAWS OUT! ''

I transformed into my alter ego and ran to my purrrincess.

I hope you like it! Next part is going to be out very soon.