Chapter Eleven:Getting Back On Track

Marinette's POV:

As Chat Noir was carrying me throw the city, I was thinking. Why was he like that? I mean that I wasn't that rude. I am still asking what's up with him.

We stopped on one rooftop and it was right next to Eifel Tower. There was a table with spaghettis and candels.

,, I am sorry that it took me too long Princess. I was just thinking. ''
,, No problem. You made this?''
,, Yeah. You like it? ''
,, I love it! Thank you Kitty! ''

I hugged him tightly and he hugged me back. After we pull apart I kissed him on the lips. In one moment I heard him purring. Our amazing kiss ended and I saw a blush on his face. He was soooo cute.
,, Why Princess, whyy? ''
,, I am sorry but it's so cutee! 😍''
,, No it's embarrassing.''
,,Nooooo,really it's cute! ''

After our arguments, we sat down and started eating. It was delicious! We were talking aboute my life and then we came to this part of life which I didn't wanted to remember.

,, Princess, did you liked someone before me? ''

That was a question that I tried to avoid, but it looks like I failed.

,, No-no-no one! ''
,, I know when you are lying Princess. ''
,, Ok. I did liked this guy from my school, but I got over him. He never saw me as a more then a friend so I quited. You remember you first visit? It was when Andre was akumatised. You were heart broken, as same as me. But you were rejected by Ladybug, and I got crushed by... by... ''
,, Who? ''
,, By Adrien Agreste. You probably know him. He is a sweet guy, but he changed a lot in a another way. I dob't know what happed to him. ''

After I said that, he suddenly started gulping.

,, What's the matter? ''
,, You liked Adrien Agreste?! ''
,, I loved him. But I was broken a lot of times because of my love for him. ''
,, He...He hurted you? ''
,, It wasn't his fault. He likes someone esle. ''
,, He is a idiot for not seeing the real you. ''
,, Thank you Kitty. But now I have you. ''
,, Thank you for being honest with me. I think we shoud head home cuz it's getting late. Shall we go to your house Pruuuincess? ''
,, Of course my Kitty. ''

He grabbed me and his batton out and swang away to my house.

,, Goodnight Kitty. ''
,, Goodnight Princess. And I'll come aaging soon. ''

He swang away and I was on balcony thinkning. What did I do to deserve him?