Chapter Sixs: Together Forever

Guys, HAVA YOU SEEN THE LAST EPISODE! I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT THAT NATHALIE WAS MAUYRA AND ADRINETTE KISSSSSSS OMG ITS SO CUTE I CANT. I JUST LOVE IT. AND NOW THAT KISS IS MY WALLPAPER. I CANT WAIT FOR SEASON 3.
Sorry for not posting. Well now here you go.

Chat's POV:

Oh God. Why me? And she has a strong hand. I didn't know that before.
I got up on my legs and placed a hand on my on my cheek. I was sure it was red. But she was red too, but of anger. I wasnt sure in that moment what would happen to me.

Marinette's POV:

He got up on his legs and placed a hand on his cheek. It was red and I think I was too. I was seriously angry. He was spying on me and Luka. Why would he do that?

,, What's going on Chat? Why are you spying on me? ''
,, It's ok. It doesn't hurt. ''

He said taht so sarcastically. Oh wait.... I slapped him.

,, I am so sorry aboute that. I was scared ok?''
,, It's ok. ''
,, Why did you spy on us anyways? ''
,, Me?! Spying on you two?! Noooooo...... I was... Uh.... Pasing by! Yeah yeah. I was pasing by! ''
,, You are such a awful liar. Now, tell me the truth. ''
,,...... Oh ok. I wanted to make sure you were ok. I went to your house, but you weren't there. But next moment, I saw you running out of your house and I followed you to make sure you were ok. I am sorry. ''
,, Thanks Chat, but you don't need to take care of me. By the way, you have other girls to visit. Why don't you follow them? ''

I said that with full anger.

,, I am sorry, but what are you talking about? ''
,, I know that you are visiting another girls Chat. But I am not mad. I just think that you shoud spend more time with your,, fans''. You know what I mean.''
,, Who told you that? ''
,, It doesn't matter. Just tell me the truth. I wanna hear it from you. ''
,, Ok. You are the only girl that I am visiting. That's the truth. ''
,, I know it's not! ''
,, I wanna know who told you that! ''
,,You wanna know?! Ok it's Ladybug! We are friends and she told me that.''
,,Wait. She told you what?! ''
,, Yes! ''
,, I can't belive this. ''
,, I can't belive that you are visiting other girls. ''
,, Marinette, do you trust me? ''
,, I don't know anymore.''
,, You know what. You don't have to belive me that I am not lying. But there's something that I need to tell you. You know that you are the only girl that I belive this much. You are the only girl that helped me when I was feeling down. Every person would rather wanted Ladybug to visit them then me. I am just a sidekick. I am nothing. But you made me fell like someone wants me. You made me feel loved and wanted. I wouldn't blow up that chance. I wanted to say, thank you. ''

I never knew he felt this way aboute himself. He is not just a sidekick!What would I do without him?!
And then a tear satred forming in my eyes.I pulled him into hug and sobbed ito his shoulder. At first, he didn't do anything. Few seconds later he hugged me back and whispered in my ear.

,, Princess, don't cry ok. It's ok.''

Then I pulled away to look at his emerald eyes.

,, You are not a sidekick ok?! You are amazing just as Ladybug! Don't say those stuffs aboute yourself. I am so sorry. I am sorry.

I fell on my knees and cried and he got down and hugged me again.
We were there for for minutes and that's when I remembered something. I forgot aboute Luka! OH GOD. He was standing there for 20 minutes! He must have been worried about me!
I got up and told Chat that I need to go.

,, Ok princess. Are you free tonight? After this,, hangout''?''
,, Yeah. ''
,, If you don't mind, I cloud pay you a visit. ''
,, Of course. Don't even ask. ''
,, Then, see you princess! ''

He jumped away. Then I went to the spot where I left Luka. He wasn't there. I checked my phone and I saw 20 missed calls. Oh God. I really messed up. I saw him running to me.

,, Where were you?! I searched every place and you were missing for 20 minutes?! ''
,, I am so sorry. I am just tired. ''
,, Were you crying? ''
,, As I said, I am tired. Can we go home? ''
,,Ok. ''

We got to my house and I got into my room. That's when a super hero knocked on my window.

I hope you liked this chapter!Againg,sorry for not posting. Love ya and till next chapter!