New chapter of our lives Pt 3.

Our fight lasted for a long time. Or I thought it did. I was getting way too tired and he looked like he just started. He could use his power multiply times. I could only use it once. He was way too close on destroying my miraculous. I have to be careful.

,, Chat Noir please! We dont have to fight! Just come back to me! Please I am begging you!"

,, I am Chat Blanc to you!"

He was furious now. I had no chance of getting out of this fight as a winner. I thought that I should maybe get help. I should go see Master Fu. But I had to get out of here first with my head and my miraculous. While I was thinking, he got me in his trap. I was scared for my life.

,, There is no way you can escape now."

I was lying on the floor and he was on top of me. This reminded me of Dark Cupid. The kiss released him from the spell. I mean, its a little bit different now, but still... I could get some time. Because I didnt had a lot of it.

I quickly pulled him into a kiss. In the first moment, he refused, but after a second, he just melted into our kiss. I felt a tear rolling from his cheek and falling on my.  Even I started crying. It felt like we were kissing for hours. But, after he broke the kiss, he was even more furious than before. He was just about to destroy my miraculous with his destruction, when suddenly, someone pushed him away. I stood up and saw m whole team. Rena Rouge ( real one, Alya) Carapace, Queen Bee and new one. It was a... I guess snake miraculous? Hem and Luka looked so alike. 

They started fighting ad this person with snake miraculous came thorwards me.

,, Are you ok Ladybug? I am Viperon by the way."

So Viperon that is.

,, Yes I am. But I think that we should help them now."

,, No. I am going there and you are going to recharge your miraculous and when you come, you will just de-akumatize and we will catch him while you are gone. Ok?"

,, Are you sure? I can take -"

,, Yes I am. Now go!"

And he left and I did what he said. I went home because it wasnt far away and it was the safest place I could think of. One question was on my mind.

Why did he get akumatized in the first place?

I thought of that while Tikki was eating cookies.

,, Marinette. I wont be able to recharge in time."

,, What are you talking about? I cant go there without my costume!"

,, Are you superhero because of that costume?"

,, Well, no?"

,, Exactly. You are superhero with or without the costume. Now go and distract him!''

,,  Are you sure that I can do that?"

,, The first person that Chat Noir will trust and will listen to is you Marinette. Not Ladybug. When I recharge, I will come and we will finish the job, and, I believe in you."

,, Thank you Tikki."

 I ran down the hall. When I exited my house, I immediately saw all of them fighting. I ran and all of them seemed pretty surprised. I would be too. And when I say all of them I mean all of them. even Chat Noir stood for seconds and just looked at me. He used the chance to get Rena  and Queen Bee on the floor. They were somehow cliped to the floor. They couldnt move and I was freaking out. What was that?

Carapace and Viperon attacked him and Carapace was soon enough with Rena and Queen Bee. The only one left standing was Viperon. They were fighting and I finally said something.

,, Chat Noir! Listen to me please! This is not you! You are a superhero, not a supervillian! You are a good person and you can fight with Hawkmoth!"

He held his head in pain. Like he was trying to resist against something. Or someone. Viperon took the chance and handcuffed his hand. Chat was just shaking out of that resistant.  Viperon came closer to him to help him, because we thought that he resisted Hawkmoth. Thats what we thought. When Viperon came even closer, Chat Noir silently said 

,, Cataclysm."

He touched Viperons hand. I rushed to them. 

,, Hey hey, you are going to be okay I promise..."

Tears formed in my eyes. I couldnt believe that he would... would kill someone.

,, You are going to be okay I am going to get you some help, please just stay with me!"

,, Marinette..."

,, How do you know my name?"

,, I love you, thats all I even wanted to say to you."

As the suit started disappearing first, I understood.

That was Luka.

I held him in my arms while he was slowly turning into dust. 

,, I will fix everything! I PROMISE!"

I was crying so loud that the whole Paris heard me. But I didnt care. The only thing I cared about was him. And he was dying in my arms.

When I saw that there was nothing else that I could do about him, I knew the next thing I had to.

,, You... HOW COULD YOU DO THAT! I THOUGHT THAT YOU CARED ABOUT ME AND THAT YOU LIKED ME! THAT YOU ACTUALLY...actually loved me. BECAUSE I DID. I WAS DYING BECAUSE OF YOU! ALL THE TIME! AND NW STAB ME IN THE BACK LIKE THIS?!"

,, I am sorry Marinette, but if Ladybug gave-"

,, IF YOU WERENT AKUMATIZED AT THE FIRST PLACE NONE OF THIS WOULD HAPPEN! EVERYTHING WOULD BE JUST THE WAY IT WAS BEFORE! BUT YOU RUINED IT!"

,,I am sorry..."

Rena, Carapace and Queen Bee could finally stand up and they caught him and tied his hands up so he cant do that again. I just sat on the floor and took some of the dust. I wasnt sure if my miraculous could bring a human back in life. I took some of the dust and squeezed it in my hands.

It has to bring him back. It has to.