Chapter Seven:This's What I Want

Marinette's POV:

I heard a knock on my window. It was a black cat, a super hero of Paris.

,,What's my purrrincess doing? ''
,, Actually, nothing. You? ''
,, This knight came to visit his princess. ''
,, I just wanted to watch a movie. Wanna join? ''
,, I wouldn't miss it. ''

We sat on my bed and I took my laptop to play a movie. He was begging me to play horror and I wanted comedy. And, I played one horror movie. I knew it was a mistake. But it wasn't that stupid idea after all.

,, What is she doing?! Why are girls so stupid in this movie? I am sure that we are NOT THAT stupid. Sometimes we make mistakes, but really, it's so unrealistic. ''
,, Oh purrrincess, don't strees aboute it.''
,, I told you that comedy is better. But you didn't listen. ''
,, Ok ok pruuincess come down. So tommorow is hero's day. You have anything in plan? ''
,, Yes I do! I am going with Alya, Nino and Adrien tommorow in cinema and I am excited to see what is city going to wear! I already have plained what wear. If you ask, no, I am not going to tell you what is it or to show you. And I hope that Adriens father will let him ho with us. ''
,, Hey. I wanna ask you. What do you think of model boy? ''
,, He is amazing really. He is kind and generous to everyone. He helped us all understand what is a good person and that you can be a good friend and a model in same time. His father is not letting him to hang with us a lot. I feel sorry for him. ''
,, That's so sweet of you princess. ''
,, Anyways, you? Your love life? ''
,, If you think of Ladybug, you are wrong. She is my partner, but that's all. There is someone else. ''
,, Really. And who is that girl? ''
,, She is special. She... is amazing.I don't know how to tell her that. ''
,, Just tell her. Belive me, she wouldn't say no to a super hero,Chat Noir.''

We both laughed at this one. But there was something in my mind. He likes someone. I just don't know what to do. Everytime my crush likes someone else. I will just have to deal with it.

When we both stoped laughing, he took a deep breath. Why would he do that?

,, Princess. There is something taht I wanna tel you. ''
,, Go for it. ''
,, I...I...I like you. I know you don't like me and-''

I smiled on this one and kissed him. He was con fused at first but after sometime he kissed back. We were kissing until we heard his ring beeping.

,, Gotta go princess

,, Gotta go princess. I will come again.''
,, See you again Kitty. ''