Chapter Three:Finally Confesing

Adriens POV:
I was jumping from rooftop to rooftop and thinking.

Do I really like Marinette or I am just
confused?

As I was getting colser to Marinette's house, my heart started beatting faster.

Why am I felling like this?

I finally got to her trapdoor. I took a deep breath and thought what shoud I tell her. She saw me so I got very nervous.

,, Chat? ''
,, Hey. Can we talk? ''
,, Ok. "

She got on her balcony and looked me in the eyes.

,, I am sorry. I didn't mean to, you know, change your fellings for Ladybug. I just think that you deserve better. She doesn't give you love as you deserve to be given. And... And''

She started crying.
Why was she crying?
As fast as I could, I hugged her and wispered to her ear.

,, I shoud the one to say sorry for hurting you. You don' t need to say sorry. ''

She hugged me back and I heard her sobbing which broke my heart.

I hurted my Princess. Now she is felling sad becouse of me. Now she is crying becose of me.

,, Princess. ''

I pushed away and putted my hand on her cheek to clear her from tears.

,, Your beautiful blue-bell eyes shoud never cry. Promise me you won't cry. When you cry or when your sad, I am falling apart. So please, don' t. Don't be sad. I don't know how many times I will have to tell you but I am truly sorry for that. I never meant to say that. You are so opposite of what I said that day. You are smart, wonderfull, beautiful, creative and clumsy, but it's cute. Your everything but not just a normal plain girl. You are... perfect. ''

I saw her smiling and she hugged me and now she wispered to my ear.

,, Thank you Chat. And sure I forgive you. ''

We enjoyed in our hug.It was quit and peacfull night with bright stars on the dark blue sky. It could last forever. But sure, as we all knew Plagg very good, he had to eat his precious cammembert, so we heard beeping of my miracilous. We both blushed when we pulled away.

,, I.. I guess... I shoud GO. Yeh yeh. Well... B... B... Buy! ''
,, Bu.. Buy! ''

Marinette's POV:

After he left I felt so, so, uncompleated.

Why am I felling this way?

I kept asking myself.

Do I really like Chat Noir?

I am sorry for making this part so short I you have any ideas, please write in comments and thanks for reading my story, I really appreciate it!!!!

Write down if you have to say aboute this story!
Love ya and until next chapter! ❤️😍😍