Chapter 4

“Hey sexy boy.” My mind speaks in a seductive tone. My hands are on my hips, and my eyes dart down to make sure some parts of me are showing as I pose.

He doesn’t look at me, and keeps typing into his little phone. Which I want to murder.

“Did yo’ not fucking hear me?” I throw a shampoo bottle at his face, trying to be as hot as possible.

He finally clicks his phone off and looks up at me and says “What the fuck do you want Teesha?”, and turns on his phone again.

Doesn’t he wanna see me twerk? I bite my lip, and try to look hot. I drop my towel and begin to dress myself, and turn on my Chris Brown playlist, which I love. I kinda twerk to it, but it does not catch Harryliantwan’s attention. Fuck. 

“Your not hot, stop moving around, your hurting my eyes,” he scoffs and rolls over.

Who the fuck he thinks he is, jesus christ? No nigga tells me I am not hot, so I start smacking him around with my weave, because he is on my last nerve. 

“Are you done yet?” he ask.

So my weave doesn’t hurt this shit either. Oh I am so done I am gonna smack this dog outta my dorm because he is pissing me the fuck off. I start smacking his ass and kicking it. and he growls. He is a dog.

“Sorry, I was at the library… What the fuck?” she dramatically says and darts her eyes at what I am doing.

“Sorry Tessandra, I forgot to tell you Harry would be here today,” she laughs.

“Yo’ bae is a dog,” I tell Stepheniqua.

She starts to laugh, and Harry just continues to play on his phone, I wonder what the fuck he does on that gadget of his.
“Harry is not mah’ bae” she laughs. “What dah’ fuck did you tell her you dog?” She says to him. 

“Harryliantwan don’t talk alot, he really loves to play Flappy Bird.” she explains to me. What dah’ fuck is flappy bird, is that like dah’ next stage of leaving dah’ nest or some shit? 

“There is a party tonight, you should come and party with us Tessandra,” she offers.

“Yass girl! I love parties, Will there be lots of twerking?” I giggle.

“No.” Harryleantwan speaks in a dark tone.

What the fuck is it with everyone here with their stern dark voices, like be loose bitches.

“I’m gonna show Nowaqua my weave on Omegle haha, and maybe twerk, can y'all please get the fuck out so I can..” I speak in a harsh voice.

“Oh no! But I was really looking forward to smacking yo’ ass” Harryleantwan screams.

He biopolar or what?

After I finish telling Nowaqua that my ass is his, and I miss his bacon smelling neck, I get off Omegle, and join Stepheniqua at her closet?

“Where is the party, a bar, a corner?” I ask

“It’s a frat party man, at one of the biggest frat houses here,” my mouth is wide open, that makes me laugh a bit. 

I’m so happy I am going to a frat house, maybe I can steal all the free alcohol and drink it in one of the guys rooms, ya. Maybe twerk.

“Did you hear me?” Stepheniqua ask.

“Nigga no, does it look like I did?”

“Well you little shit, I said lets get our asses in our dresses.” she says. The dress she picks for herself is not revealing at all. Does she wanna get laid by Mitt Romney or what? I get out a really thin dress, that is black, and has fishnet, with my red bra showing in the front, not I am pretty sure Chris Brown would fuck me in this outfit. The dress barely reaches the top of my thigh, and the heels are about 5 inches tall. Stepheniqua isn’t the only one who can wear light up heels.

“How do I look?” she questiones turning around.

“Horrible, bitch you gotta let yo’ ass hang and wear higher heels, ugh, you are not the same girl I met when I moved in” I answer.

She begins to cry, and then starts to sob.

Tip 1. Do not mess with queen Tessandra.

I am sorry if I am offending any of you, All rights to Anna

Follow dah twitter becuz you know ily @ghettoafter