Chapter 25

Chapter 25

I am unsure what to do, should I slap him, or should I staple his forehead to my dick?… Maybe both… Harry’s shirt is fucking wet with water, like he just swam out of a thirsty pussy. Harryliantwan starts twerking, and honestly I just have to say, his booty is popping more than usual. He may be right, this stream is really the #place2b

As Harryliantwan and I pass our ways through the bank of the ratchet stream of shit. I notice Harryliantwan is opening his trunk, to his only one dirty ass onion shirt, that smells like garlic, and shit. What shit, why he got to be more ratchet. I had actually never smelt a smell like that since the time I didn’t wash my weave for 4 months. Shit.

I wait for the dick to talk to my ass, but I don’t think he is, because he is ratchet, and stinky you know.. My mind is already coming up with every possible shit he is thinking off. Most likely a fucking cupcake, or a fucking drinking party, Satan knows.

“Is something wrong sugar mouth?” I ask him, and he just flips his little monkey hair to my face. Ew, chop it off already.

“No, shut the fuck. I know what your thinking, leave my monkey ass hair alone before I cut your chipotle ass off and glue it to your penis.” He says. Using sass in every word that comes out of his mouth.

Oh Harryliantwan, why can’t you just shut the fuck up, and eat your little muffins and frosting. Why you gotta be so full of stupid. Like I can get my nail polish remover, and remove your face from my mind, just like that. So you better watch out Harryliantwan, because mama got some sacetone.

“When did yo’ ass have yo’ first orgasm” Harryliantwan ask. Who does this bitch think he is, my papa? Oh shit, this shit getting real. He ain’t my dada, he just some ratchet bitch I just met on the side of the road a couple of god days ago.

“When I was 3, bitch.” I explain to Harryliantwan, that my mom dated really hot boys when I was 3, and one time they kinda just banged infront of me, and I got free porn, and like boom.

“Are you crying little cupcake?” I ask stupid ass Hagred. He so stupid, like who is that stupid.

“No.” He silently says, and turns some shit on called ‘The Fry.’ Dang, Harryliantwan really loves fried chicken more than me.

“So what type of food you like?” Harryliantwan ask, and I fucking twerk, because my booty reacts to the word ‘food’. We really need to talk about food more often, it really gets my booty grooving. As we drive off, I try to think of all the foods I really like, like Chipotle or Fried Chicken, oh fuck my life.

“Well, I like anything, everything, except that noodle shit, don’t give me that shit.” I say, and he slaps me.

“Yo’ ass don’t like fucking noodles, what the fuck is wrong with you slut, little shit.” He teases.

Well I think this bitch is teasing, but yo’ ass never knows when Harryliantwan teases, because he just so fucking weird, and like you can’t even handle his stupidness. Ugh I can’t.

“No bitch, yo’ ass got a problem with my not liking of fucking noodles?” I say in a dignified, yet sassy tone, because no bitch tells me shit about my opinions.

“So what yo’ ghetto ass gonna do after yo’ ass get out of college.” He ask me.

“Bitch, I already fucking told you, I am going to be a striper! How stupid are you?” I tell Harryliantwan, I literally pray for this boy because he just cannot remember what I tell him. Like baby listen to yo’ mama, before I get the chancala.

“Oh, yo’ wanna strip for me?”

Mother fucker little shit, who the fuck you think you is to think you is gonna get booty bop from big momma T, oh shit, someone better hold my hoops, because I am about to duck tape this noodle face into a fucking soup bowl, and feed him ballerina’s while Sha’Niall fucks lions.

Tip #16 Don’t ask Queen Tessandra, if she gonna strip for yo’ ass if she don’t like yo’ ass. Simple shit.

I literally hate school, so like I have to focus … cause fuck life… haha… Tried updating :-)

I’ll try to get a update every week ;-)

GhettoAfter
P.O Box 298
Freer TX, 78357

If y’all wanna follow @lostskittles on instagram, go ahead :)

I have received some hate upon my use of ‘African American’ races in this fanfiction, I just want to let you know that I live in a horrible part of Texas, and I am just writing on what I live around. If  this story offends any of you, please do not bash on me, I am just trying to mix up a fun and entertaining book. This is NOT entirely on one race. If you might have not noticed, theres a hint of a white girl, and hint of a brown girl, hint of hispanic decent, in this fanfiction. It is suppose to be relatable and funny.

I am sorry if I am offending any of you, All rights to Anna

Follow dah twitter becuz you know ily @ghettoafter