Chapter 11

Chapter 11

“Well, bitch you gonna answer?” Zaynante screams. Despite how much I wanna cry right now, because I do not like the idea of cold fried chicken. I just nod, and cry a little.

No one seems to be surprised by my answer, just shocked. “So you been eating so much fried chicken, that you even had cold fried chicken, that is just wrong.” Stepheniqua says, and shifts uncomfortably. I just nod my head.

“Harryliantwan’s turn” I wink at bae.

“Dare.” Harryliantwan screams before I even ask him, this rude bitch.

What do I even dare this bitch to do, jump of a cliff, go swim in a pool of fried chicken, I literally have no idea. “I dare you too… bitch ….”

“To what, finish yo’ god damn sentence bitch?” He screams impatiently. I almost dare him to twerk on Molisha, but that would be and insult to Molisha, cause she can’t handle that booty.

“Twerk the entire game, with your shirt off.” Molisha says, bitch I was about to tell this bitch to jump off the house naked.

“Ooo… can I play flappy bird?” Harryliantwan shouts like a little girl. Oh dear lord, I pray to Jesus Christ every night for this boy, for him to finally goes through puberty.

The game just twerks its way on, and Molisha kisses Tri’shae, and Zaynante, and then Stepheniqua tells us about her first time she got laid, and then Niall and the new bitch make the fuck out. 

“Tessandra, truth or dare?” Tri’shae asks.

“Dare bitch, I am all about dem dares.” I say.

“Tessandra, take a shot of vodka.” Tri’shae says.

“Okay, hand me that sexy ass bottle.” I shout, while twerking.

Seconds later, I am handed the beauty of my life, a bottle of vodka. It feels fucking amazing. Like its almost twerking down my throat or some shit. 

“Same dare.” Zaynante giggles, and take a drink from my vodka, so I backhand him, and he looks at me like a lost stray dog. I get my bottle back, and start to drink it, but someone takes it away from me again, who dis’ hoe?

“I think yo’ ass has had enough hoe.” Harryliantwan says and hands the bottle to Sha’Niall. Who the hell is Harryliantwan this bitch telling me what to do. Harryliantwan continues to twerk, and play flappy dick, and I cry a little, because I want the god damn vodka.

“I can’t believe, you have had fried chicken cold, its sad right?” Zaynante ask, and I slap him. I just like slapping this hot bitch around, he's so cute when he cries, its funny. I wish Li Li was here, I’d twerk on his 10 inch.

“Harryliantwan, truth or dare?” Molisha ask. He answers with his ratchet ass “dare” of course, that ass.

“I dare yo’ to kiss that hoe Tessandra” she says. Harryliantwan’s eyes go wide, and he stops twerking, and runs away.

“Harryliantwan, get yo’ ass back over here, and put yo’ slutty ass lips on mine, bitch.” I shout at the stupid ass. Was I really that bad? I could give him a hell of a good time, like he doesn’t even know how good it could be.

The game ends up being over, because Harryliantwan runs his little chicken ass away from me, so I go upstairs, and grab a bottle of liquor from the kitchen, because I love liquor. It taste better than vodka, and I begin to twerk.

“Excuse me,” a blonde ass bitch pushes past me. No bitch pushes me, so I get the cute shovel, and bang her in the back of her head. Bitch swerve.

I twerk my way to Harryliantwan’s bedroom because I wanna kiss the bitch.  It looks the same, except this time he has warm fried chicken on his bed, and he is eating it while playing flappy dick. I go to his bookshelf, and take some of his books, because I want them. I put the in my dress again, and walk my way to his bed. “Hey beyatch.”

“Do you not understand that I don’t want your fucking ass in my room?” Haryliantwan booms. He is a fucking angry bitch for having fried chicken.

“Well bitch I wanted to come in here, gimme some of yo’ chicken.”

“Get out.” he spits. and I steal some of his chicken and start munching on it. 

“Yo’ ass don’t gotta be so stupid, yo’ ass is dumb.” My voice shouts, because I don’t like when he be bitching at me.

“You are in my room, bitch twerk your way out.” Harryliantwan yells, what a bitch, I just wanna kiss his ass.

“Why don’t you wanna kiss my ass bitch, like tell me why?” I slap him on the face, and take another piece of chicken.

Tip #5: Do not tell Queen Tessandra to get out of the room. She will eat your chicken.

I am sorry if I am offending any of you, All rights to Anna

Follow dah twitter becuz you know ily @ghettoafter