Chapter 6

Chapter 6 

I begin to make my way to the table in the middle of the seating area where everyone was gathered playing spin the bottle or some teenage shit. I stand on the table and start twerking, I love this song, and I am so not afraid to get my groove on. As I get into the song, I feel a hand tug on my hand, what the fuck did I say about coming close to me. I stop and give a death start to Stepheniqua, letting her know she better run.

“I want you to meet someone Tessandra!” she shouts above my favorite song. This bitch is really getting on my nerves. What part of ‘not social, hate people does she not get. I just wanna twerk. “This is Tessandra, my homegirl, bitch, and roommate. She just twerked her way into WSU yesterday, and I guess I would take her to a party.” She tells all her friends.

One by one they booty bop with me, and some just are too scared too, so they just awkwardly smile. They all are so hot, except Harry, he is a dick, like a ugly dick. A fucking hot boy with yummy olive skin reaches out to grab my ass, but I slap him before he gets too close. His hand was fucking cold, is he a vampire, damn this college is weird. 

“I’m Zaynante, what yo’ ass here for?” he asks me. I notice his eyes are an yummy chocolate color, boy I am hungry. 

“What does it look like I am here for? Ass, and alcohol, you dumb olive.” I proudly say. I hear Harry snort.

“Oh, yo’ mean, I gonna cry.” Zayante screams and runs away.

Am I like a big scary zombie or some shit, I speak my word, and if ya’ gotta problem lemme just say I will hurt you. Like don’t be a big baby and cry about it.

“Leave it to Stepheniqua to bring little miss meanie to a frat party.” A tiny girl with ugly ass colored hair says. Oh nigga no. I do not like when people talk shit about me like that. No just stop. I don’t like this hoe already. One more peep coming outta her mouth, I am gonna shovel her to the ground.

I get bored, so I go upstairs to find a place to practice my twerking. I have alcohol in one hand, and my phone in the other taking hot new selfies to post on twitter. I try to find a bathroom so, I twerk my way though the crowded halls, and try to bust a booty pop. I make my way to the a room, and kick it open to find Harryliantwan spread across the bed with that ratchet ass skunk.

“Stupid slut.” I hear her mumble.

Oh thats it. I run outside and find a cute shovel, and bring it inside to hit her with it. This bitch better run, because I am about to slam a bitch. I run after her for what seems like a mile, my weave feeling fresh with the air going through it. And I finally reach up to her and bang her head with my shovel.

“Don’t mess with me ya’ cunt.” I shout hitting her again just to make sure she will be out for a good hour.

“Having fun bae?” I hear Sha’Niall say. I am so happy I see him. He smiles, I bet he thinks I am going to hit him in the head with the shovel.

“Yes, duh, just bitch slapped pinky over there, how long does this boring ass party last?” I ask him.

“About one more hour, we don’t like partying too late.” he says. My mouth hangs open, this bitch cannot be serious. I came to have a good time. And I mean like two or three days of a good time.

I walk my way to the living room and find that pink headed bitch awake again, so I get my shovel and start chasing her again, does this bitch not understand?

Tip #3: Do not wake up after Queen Tessandra hits you in the head with a shovel.

I am sorry if I am offending any of you, All rights to Anna.

Follow dah twitter becuz you know ily @ghettoafter