Chapter 23

CHAPTER 23

I keep twerking as Harryliantwan boost his little ratchet car onto the gravel road. He turns off my twerking tones, and I get furious, because those are my tones. We are out practicing our twerking in the middle of no where, this bitch probably gonna murder my ass. I feel like this hoe got a fucking lollipop to cut my throat open.

“Don’t fucking worry, I didn’t bring my lollipop knife to cut your throat open.” He jokes, and I twerk, because thank god this hoe didn’t bring one. I am more than gloriously happy that this hoe didn’t bring his sweet shit. What if this bitch got a fucking poisonous cupcake up his ass ready to explode me.

He continues to pedal his car a little bit more, till we finally get to the fucking Rio Grande river, I knew it, he is gonna sell me to the cartels. I should’ve listened to mama.  I look out the window and notice some ratchet cactus, they look like they haven’t been fed in fucking years. There are yellow fucking weeds around. Why the fuck did this hoe bring me here? This cunt.

“We have a bit walking to do.” Harryliantwan tells me, and I fucking start twerking like Lohanthony to the beat of the stream. So he took me to fucking work out? What the fuck is this btich saying? I need to loose my booty? Because I clearly am in love with my fucking booty. 

We both stay quiet, but I hum to the beat of my favorite Chris Brown song, because why the fuck not. Harryliantwan is telling me I twerk to slow, and you know what, I don’t give a fuck, I am fucking queen T. A few fucking minutes later, we finally arrive in the woods, I guess I am in fucking Seattle again, where the wolves at? 

Harryliantwan doesn’t say anything, and eats a cupcake made of coke, or something. He starts to take off his shirt, and I glare in disgust, because who knew the boy was that pale, holy shit, go dip yourself in chlorine, you need a tan betch. “You gon’ swim with me?”

“No bitch, I don’t know how to swim.” I say, and twerk, because I am one proud bitch. I never learned how to swim, because why a bitch need to learn how to swim, if she ain’t never getting her weave wet? Eh?

“You have too, thats why I brought you to the pond of pee.” He says, and starts to unbutton his pants. I stare at his underpants, but they ugly as fuck. Why they ain’t cute? 

“Bitch, I will drown, and die.” I don’t like swimming, and getting my hair wet. I don’t like dipping my face in pee.

“But why?” Harryliantwan says, curiously. Why the hell you think? Who the fuck would want to swim in a stream off piss with Harryliantwan. Not me, maybe that Molisha pink haired fairy skunk. Fuck.

“I don’t know how to fucking swim like you a fucking Nemo shit.” I say, and sit on the ratchet grass. “I will fucking watch yo’ ass, incase you drown, I can’t save you.” I say, and he frowns. What I ain’t no Life guard shit. He is now twerking in his rainbow colored boxers, and he really looks like a gay unicorn.

“You are mean.” He says, and jumps into the piss. I keep my eyes closed, because piss could get into eyes, and make you permanently blind. You know? “The water is warm Tessandra.” Harryliantwan says. Well no shit it is warm, it is fucking piss water. How dumb is this bullshit? 

For a moment, I find myself twerking. But then I come back to reality, and jump into the fucking bowl of piss, because why the hell not?

“This friendship, is twerking its way downtown.” Harryliantwan laughs, and swims around like a fucking fish. I roll my eyes, and he twerks, but he ain’t doing it right. I sit down and start twerking in the water, because I can twerk anywhere, and everywhere, and that is exactly how my mama raised me. To be a self independent 50 races women. And thats who I will be.

I open my legs wide, so Harryliantwan can see my panties. He notices, and screams in disgust, was it really that bad? No it wasn’t I mean like it is a fucking bush, but theres nothing really wrong with it, eh?

Tip #14 Don’t make fun of Queen Tessandra’s panties.

If y’all wanna follow @lostskittles on instagram, go ahead :)

If you guys want to send letters to me, inbox me. 

I have received some hate upon my use of ‘African American’ races in this fanfiction, I just want to let you know that I live in a horrible part of Texas, and I am just writing on what I live around. If  this story offends any of you, please do not bash on me, I am just trying to mix up a fun and entertaining book. This is NOT entirely on one race. If you might have not noticed, theres a hint of a white girl, and hint of a brown girl, hint of hispanic decent, in this fanfiction. It is suppose to be relatable and funny. 

I am sorry if I am offending any of you, All rights to Anna

Follow dah twitter becuz you know ily @ghettoafter

GhettoAfter

P.O Box 298

Freer TX, 78357

Sorry for the really late ass update, Like my teachers be giving me loads of bull shit, and I cry, because I am a fucking nerd.