Chapter 19

Chapter 19

“Why you always touch my ass, this is my territory, my booty, mine.” Harryliantwan gasp, and twerks. This hoe can’t just fucking touch my ass whenever the fuck he wants to. Like what If I just took a shit, and he grabs it, like it just ain’t right.

“Its so cute.. hehe” Harryliantwan comments about my booty. What he mean cute, he mean hot? Like Katniss muthafucking flaming Lawrence, or whatever the fuck her name is. 

“Shut the fuck up Harryliantwan, yo’ ass don’t wanna twerk to my bad side.” I say, and small group of latina’s gather around us and start cha chaing, what the fuck now this is a fiesta? Why can’t I stay away from parties, because they always fucking come to me. Harryliantwan makes me so pissed I can’t even enjoy a stupid ass party. Like no bitch brings shit this bad outta me. Harryliantwan lets go of my ass, and pulls me against a fucking trash can. What is he trying to do? Show me his real home?

“I don’t know why, but your a cute cupcake.” he says.

“What the fuck, I am one of those devil cupcakes, with red icing flaming out bitch.” I say with flame in my tone.

“Well, I believe you are my little birthday cake.” he says. One more birthday word outta him, and he will never live to his next.

“Shut the fuck up. Cupcake mop shit.” I say. “Oh and I prefer Swiffer anyway” I say and wink at him.

“But why use swifter, when you can use my head Tessandra?” he says really sadly.

“You have no idea how your mop makes me feel.” I tell Harryliantwan, with at twerk of sassiness in my voice.

This bird has no words for my ass. Harryliantwan’s tone is like a ratchet easter bunny, and his cute cupcake words make pissed off, and make me want to beat the shit out of him.

“You don’t have to fucking admit it, Swiffer is way better.” I tell him, and he hits me with his hair. This bitch. Fucking hoe, ass wipe lord fucking. I turn into fucking budda and knock him against the wall, and now hes a quiet little cupcake now. 

“Your wrong.” He mutters, and I smile, I start to twerk because my booty knows its right. 

“I’m never wrong, I am a cupcake.” he says and forms a little shit under his face. He goes from fucking sagging his pants, to a little unicorn with fucking wings and shit, and I gotta admit, during hunting season I would surely hunt him down, and skin him for jerky.

“Why do you keep throwing yo’ ass to me, like I don’t want it, you fucking shit jerky.” I say, and twerk to the beat of the cars going under the highway.

“Am I a yummy cupcake?” Harryliantwan asks. 

“No you aren’t. You are a ugly ass piece of shit. Mop face.” I can’t believe I just said that, but its true. Its him. 

“Thats not true, I am adorable.” he says, this selfish little bastard is gonna get it up his ass, and I am gonna beat the fuck out of him before he could even go run to his mommy. I start twerking my way back to campus, because I need to sleep.

Hey bitch, I am sorry, Get your ass back over here.” Harryliantwan says, oh look its the ratchet old swag shit, he’s back, tell your friends!

“SIt. bitch.” He demands me, and I start twerking in mid air, because I am a fucking wizard.

“Your twerking is horrible.” he says, and I twerk my ass a lot nice. “You need a little more rhythm.” 

“No I don’t you need rhythm bitch.” I say while twerking exactly the way my momma taught me.

Sorry for the late ass update, I am at a wedding :/ 

If y’all wanna follow @lostskittles on instagram, go ahead :p

If you guys want to send letters to me, inbox me. 

I have received some hate upon my use of ‘African American’ races in this fanfiction, I just want to let you know that I live in a horrible part of Texas, and I am just writing on what I live around. If  this story offends any of you, please do not bash on me, I am just trying to mix up a fun and entertaining book. This is NOT entirely on one race. If you might have not noticed, theres a hint of a white girl, and hint of a brown girl, hint of hispanic decent, in this fanfiction. It is suppose to be relatable and funny. 

I am sorry if I am offending any of you, All rights to Anna

Follow dah twitter becuz you know ily @ghettoafter