Chapter 24

Chapter 24

“Are you afraid?” This fucking bitch is acting like he has never seen a racoon in his life, like where the fuck you from, Canada? Wait, this hoe from the Cheshire shit London crap, fucking british dick.

“No.. I don’t know, just a tad.” He speaks in a awkward tone. He walks through the water and hides from me, because he is pissing himself. He starts splashing the water, and he knows I don’t wanna get my hair wet, like I just dyed it a lighter shade of beach blonde the other day, what more can I do?

“Bitch, stop splashing me, why you such a ditch turtle?” I say, with a sassy yet fierce tone, and his little braids turn at me, and giggle.

Where the hell did those braids come from? Is he now that rapper than never got famous, that Snoop Cat, or whatever? Fucking wanna be British rat whole.

My hands fly up to slap his nose off, because he is giggling his dick off, but instead Harryliantwan gets a fucking stick and starts poking me in the ear. What the fuck is this bitch?

“I can’t decide what is more amusing, the fact that you have a bush, or the fact that your ear has more wax than my Bath and Body Works candles.” He says through laughter. I get a jolt of amazing Beyonce tone, and move towards him to pull his braids outta place. Of course he is a bitch, with a fake ass braid, everyone knows his hair be fake as shit.

“I gotta question for yo’ cupcake ass twan” I spank his head, and he frowns.

“Okay candy cane.”

I am not sure why that hoe just called me a candy cane, is he calling me anorexic? This hoe. Does he not see my Beyonce like thunder thighs, I mean look how sexy they are. “Who does yo’ ass love most in the Jupiter we live in?” Why the fuck. I sound like a fucking pageant host asking little sluts about what they wanna do in the world, and we all know they lie when they like ‘World Peace, for all the black children.” Butcha, why you forget about the Asian ones?

He looks at me like a fucking doll, and he answers, “Cupcakes…” he answers, and goes back underwater, what the fuck?

“That can’t be fucking true you dumb ass fuck, I expected some fucking bull crap like Yo’ mama.” I know he is a fucking rainbow booty popping asswhole, but didn’t know his dick was that fucking creamy.
“Kitty bum bum pie.” Harryliantwan speaks, like a toddler, I feel like I am babysitting.

I don’t know what to do at this point, so I just fucking start chocking Harryliantwan, because he is annoying the shit outta me, but instead this hoe turns into a fucking Hulk, and picks me up by my ankle, and lifts me into the sky. I try putting my bleach blonde hair into his ratchet ass face, but he still just acts like nothing is happening, stupid pendejo.

“Your gonna have to buy me fried chicken for that!” I yell, and he throws a rock at me. This hoe. Fucking throwing rocks at me. This hoe, just threw a rock at me. Who does this cunt mother
think he is. I can’t even right now, I am so out right now.

“Sorry” he mutters, and throws me into the river. I think this kid wants to fuck me, but he just doesn’t know how to ask, so he throws rocks at me. Well mother shit head, how the hell you expect me to fuck you.. Oh I seriously cannot right now.

“We can’t just be friends, mija. You know that mina, don’t you?” Is he trying to be Mexican? Cause he so Mexican’t right now. He tries to kiss me, but I trample over his face because no one wanna touch his bitch ass lips, Harryliantwan needs to back the fuck up, away from me, I brought a hunting knife, and I ain’t afraid to use it on a Harryliantwan.

Thats it, bitch.

Tip #15 Don’t kiss Queen Tessandra
Yo’ asses will get updates every Wednesday, and Sunday :p Love ya dicks.

GhettoAfter
P.O Box 298
Freer TX, 78357
If y’all wanna follow @lostskittles on instagram, go ahead :)
If you guys want to send letters to me, inbox me.
I have received some hate upon my use of ‘African American’ races in this fanfiction, I just want to let you know that I live in a horrible part of Texas, and I am just writing on what I live around. If  this story offends any of you, please do not bash on me, I am just trying to mix up a fun and entertaining book. This is NOT entirely on one race. If you might have not noticed, theres a hint of a white girl, and hint of a brown girl, hint of hispanic decent, in this fanfiction. It is suppose to be relatable and funny.
I am sorry if I am offending any of you, All rights to Anna
Follow dah twitter becuz you know ily @ghettoafter

Sorry for the really late ass update, Like my teachers be giving me loads of bull shit, and I cry, because I am a fucking nerd.