Thirty-Five || A Clean Bill of Health

|| A Clean Bill of Health

     The question of Jacy Parrish's location had fallen away from the forefront of everyone's minds, much to her gain.

     Standing in a secluded room within the hospital, Jordan, Melissa, Scott, Allison and Stiles analyzed Lydia's situation.

     "It could be a side effect of shock," Jordan offered.

     "She's catatonic," Stiles interrupted. "It was Theo digging his way through her mind."

     "Why would he do that?" asked Melissa. "What is he looking for?"

     "The same thing he's always looking for. An advantage."

     Jordan glanced to Scott. "What did he gain by trying to kill Stilinski?"

     "It left you alone with Liam," Allison said toward Scott. "That's why he locked me up, too."

     "Theo wanted to make sure that nobody would stop him form killing me," said Scott.

     "Okay, so he gutted my dad as a distraction."

     Jordan lightly shook his head. "I can't believe this is the same kid I used to take to swim practice. We need to find him."

     "Isn't that a little dangerous?" Melissa asked. "Especially since he almost killed my kid?"

     "Yeah, but he said he didn't want my dad to die."

     "And you believe him?" questioned Jordan, stunned.

     "He told me where to find him," justified Stiles. "So, maybe he also knows how to save him."

     "What do you want to do? Talk to him?" Allison asked with an arched brow.

     "If it saves my dad, then yeah," he immediately replied.

     "I'll come with you," offered Scott. "He doesn't know that I'm alive. Maybe that gives us an advantage."

     "He'll know you're there," countered Stiles, wandering toward the door. "I just need to talk to him. Not fight him."

     "Stiles," Melissa said before he could reach the door, "you can't go alone."

     "Does anyone even know how to find him?" Parrish asked.

     "I know who can find him."

     All eyes fell on Allison, a mild shift hitting the air.

     "Jacy," she offered.

     "No," Stiles immediately said. "I'm not involving her in this."

     "He wasn't like this when they were younger, I swear," Jordan said. "But...he's always had a soft spot for her."

     "That's obvious, but...we'd have to find her first," Allison said, wincing slightly.

     Holding the exit door open with one hand, Stiles looked over his shoulder as he paused. "What?"

     "I would like to reiterate for the sake of Olivia," said Melissa. "What?"

     Scott, Allison and Parrish glanced between each other, realizing that factor hadn't made itself known.

     "No one knows where she is," Allison hesitantly explained. "My dad was the last to see her this afternoon, but it's been hours."

     "Why didn't you tell me?" Stiles sharply asked, turning the face the group. "The three of you know and you didn't think to say anything about my girlfriend being missing?"